Man.It felt prehistoric, like I was like I have to. I had to do it.
伙计们 我有种很原始的感觉 就像 这是我必须做的事
If I want to eat, that's what I have to do, you know?
如果我想吃东西 我就得这么做
There's no chef here.
这里没有厨师
I don't see, you know, Martha Stewart cooking.This is us. It's just us.
我看不到玛莎·斯图尔特在做吃的 这里只有我们
We're gonna survive, we got to eat.
我们要生存就得吃东西
Got to do what you got to do.
做些必须做的事
As night falls, so does the temperature to a freezing 20 degrees fahrenheit.
夜幕降临 温度也在下降 一直降到20华氏度
Day's been exhausting.
真是筋疲力尽
I probably did more in the first three hours of my day than most people will do, you know, in a year.
我在一天里的前三个小时做的事情 大概比别人一年做的事情还多
I'm yet to sleep.I've not fallen asleep yet.
我还没有睡觉 目前还睡不着
Well, it's now about 4:00.Got the fire going properly again.
现在已经四点了 让火再烧旺一点
Gonna try and sleep like this for a few hours.
试着就这样睡几个小时
That's what the mountains do to you.Brilliant.
这就是雪山赋予你的 真棒
In our next challenge,Sean comes face-to-face with his biggest hang-up.
在我们的下个挑战里 肖恩遇到了大难题
Time to go back.Are you in? Here we go.
回岸吧 好了吗 走吧
and Joe has to confront his fear of heights.Oh, man.
而乔得想办法应付他的恐高症 天哪