What's been the hardest lesson for you to learn in your life?
生活中最难学的教训是什么?
That I can't do everything.
我不是万能的。
What are things you would love to be doing that you're not doing? Nothing.
你想做却没有做的事情有什么?什么都没有。
You would rather be doing nothing? Nothing.
你宁可什么都不做?不是。
Or there is nothin—No, no, correct.
或是没有什么...不是,不是,对
There is nothing, I'm in full control of my life.
没有什么是做不到的,我完全能控制我的生活
If there's something I want to do, then I can go do it.
如果我想做什么事,我就会去做。
We make our beds. So, I sleep in it.
床铺好了。那我就去睡觉。
What do you think about your employees?
你认为你的雇员怎么样?
Do you think they all share the same ideology
你认为他们认同你做每件事的观念,
that you do about doing everything that it is they want to be doing? Absolutely not.
你做的事也是他们想做的吗?当然不是。
Why do you think that is?
为什么会这样想?
Because I think people are wired differently and I think I have to,
因为每个人都是完全不同的个体,我想我必须
I don't even want, all I want to do was react to what they want
我甚至不想,呃,我想做的事就是对他们的需求、
and how they aspire to be or what they're interested in.
对他们的渴望和兴趣做出反应
I have no interest in them being like me or not being like me.
我对他们像不像我没兴趣。
I'm in the reaction business.
我只对反应感兴趣
And so, I just think people are hardwired.
所以我认为人是天生的。
I don't think everybody was as lucky to have a mother
我想并不是每个人都幸运地拥有这样一位母亲,
that told them they could do anything and actually make them believe it.
她会告诉孩子并让孩子相信他们无所不能
And that's unfortunate
但不幸的是,
and I hope through example and content I'm able to inspire that but
虽然我希望通过一些例子或内容来激励别人
I think practicality is grossly underrated, and for all my sizzle
但我觉得人们总是低估了实践的作用
I'm obsessed with the steak.
我爱牛排的嘶嘶声