If thy soul check thee that I come so near,
若你的灵魂骂我贴你贴得太亲密,
Swear to thy blind soul that I was thy 'Will,'
那就对瞎眼灵魂说我原是你的心欲;
And will, thy soul knows, is admitted there;
你的魂儿知道心欲理当在此,
Thus far for love my love-suit, sweet, fulfil.
为了爱且让我的心欲有圆满的甜蜜。
Will' will fulfil the treasure of thy love,
我这一欲将填塞你爱的宝库,
Ay, fill it full with wills, and my will one.
唉,除我的欲这宝库还充斥别的欲,
In things of great receipt with ease we prove
说到大容器我们凭经验可知,
Among a number one is reckon'd none:
装得多了,添一个就不算稀奇。
Then in the number let me pass untold,
那么让我不计入总数地进去吧,
Though in thy stores' account I one must be;
但记住我这欲理应在你库存单里。
For nothing hold me, so it please thee hold
我的诚然渺小,只望蒙你错爱收留,
That nothing me, a something sweet to thee:
虽微贱毕竟于你柔情不减如胶似漆。
Make but my name thy love, and love that still,
将我的欲名当你的爱,爱它一世一生,
And then thou lovest me, for my name is 'Will.'
我的名就是心欲,爱它就是爱鄙人。