Oprah is here because, of course, she's in Magic Michelle which was, you were fantastic.
欧普拉来了因为 显然她在“ 神奇米歇尔 ”中的表现 恩 你真的是太棒了
It's hard to drop it that low like I said, yeah.
正如我所说 光芒四射的人根本无法掩饰 是的
I know, and you did it Dropping it. Man, you were really, really good.
我知道 而你也没有掩饰过 天 你真的真的太赞了
So you're here on the lot for- you have a new show and it's called Queen Sugar.
那你也来过这里很多次了 你有个新剧叫做“ 甜心女王 ” 是吧
Queen Sugar, which premieres tonight and I'm over on the lot.
“甜心女王” 今晚首播 而且我真是去华纳兄弟
Warner Brothers lot doing a premiere party.
那边参加首映派对 太多太多次了
It's so- I'm telling this is so good. I was texting her.
真的 我跟你们说 那部新剧真的很精彩 我还跟她发短信了
I watched the first one and I was like, oh my God, this is so good.
我看了第一集然后 我就想 我的老天呐 这部剧真是精彩啊
And I- And then you said, I'm watching the second one and I'm watching the third one.
而且 我 然后 你说 我正在看第二集 接着又说我在看第三集
Send me some more. I watched all three and I don't have any more, and I want more.
继续给我发短信 我看完了前面三集 我就没的看了 而我还想接着看
I'll get you more, I'll get you more. There are 13 of them right?
我会给你看的 我会给你看的 放心吧 一共有十三集是吧
13 episodes, starting tonight. It is so good, you're just hooked immediately.
十三集 今晚开始播 太精彩了 你们看了瞬间就会入迷的
Yeah, it's Ava Duvernay and I sat on my porch last year and
恩 去年我和阿瓦 迪威奈坐在门廊聊天
came up with this idea that now is coming to fruition.
然后想到了这个主意 现在就快完成了
And I am so excited about it and happy to celebrate it here on the Warner lot.
我也很激动 很开心能在这里庆祝庆祝
Y'all are gonna love it, it premieres tonight on OWN, right? Yeah. 10 o'clock.
你们都会爱上这部剧的 今晚在OWN台首播 对吧 恩 对的 十点开始
I have not seen you. You are my neighbor, and you usually bring me some nice vegetables from your garden.
我很久没见你了 你住我家附近 还经常从你家花园带新鲜蔬菜给我
Where have you been all summer? I was away with my girls. You did see me.
你一个夏天都去哪了 我和我女儿们出去玩了 你见过我的
It was earlier part of the summer remember? Yeah. I was sitting around.
就是刚刚夏天的时候 记得吗 是啊 我就坐在家门口
I have all these college girls that are you know.
我请了些大学生姑娘过来
And they said, isn't Ellen your neighbor?
然后她们就说 艾伦不是你邻居吗
And I said yeah. They go, can we go see her? And we did.
我回答说 对啊 她们说 我们能去见见她吗 然后我们就去了
Yes. We came to your house, and you were nice enough to let us in.
是的 我们去了你家 你也很和蔼的让我们进去了
Of course, I let you in. Um, Ellen.. Oprah is here.
我当然会让你们进来了 呃 艾伦 欧普拉来了
No, don't let her in. No, those girls were so smart, super smart.
别 别让她进来 不是啦 那些姑娘都很聪明 特别机灵的
Yeah, yeah. All right. So thanks for being here.
是的 是的 好了 谢谢你过来了
The show is called Queen Sugar. It is so, so good. It's on OWN. It premieres-
剧名是“甜心女王” 特别 特别好看 在OWN台 今晚首播哦
And you wouldn't say that if you didn't mean it, I know that.
你是在实话实说 我知道
I really would not. That's why when I got the text from you,
当然了 我就是这么实诚 因此我收到你的短信的时候
I went- Whoa. Yeah. This is- I just said Ava, Ellen likes it.
我就想 天啦 是吧 这下 我说 阿瓦 艾伦喜欢哎
Yeah. Yes. Thank you. I would not say it if I didn't- I love it.
是吗 是的 谢谢你 我不喜欢的我不会说喜欢 我爱这部剧
I love the cast, I love the music. I love everything about it.
我爱里面的演员阵容 我爱里面的配乐 我爱这部剧的一切
It's great and it should be a big hit.
剧很棒 它也会取得巨大成功的
Well, let me just say, 14 years- I know what that is, congratulations. Yeah.
让我说一句 十四年了 我感同身受 恭喜你 是的
Thank you. Thanks. I love you. Oprah Winfrey, everybody!
谢谢 谢谢 我爱你哦 大家掌声欢迎欧普拉 温芙丽