TGIF, everybody. TGIF. That's right, "Thank God I'm Famous."
TGIF啊 各位 TGIF 是的 就是谢天谢地我火啦
That's what that stands for. Y'all should try it. It's so much fun.
TGIF就是这个意思 你们都应该玩玩这个的 很好玩的
Oh boy. One of my favorite things to do
天啦 浏览你们的脸书照片是
on this show is go through your Facebook profiles.
我在这个节目里最爱做的事情之一
And I like to show embarrassing photos of you on national television.
我还喜欢在国家电视台上展览你们那些尴尬的照片
Don't worry, I'm not going to do that today.
别担心 今天我不会这样的
Instead, I'm going to let your friends do it. Yeah.
不过呢 我会让你们的朋友去做的 是的
Yeah, I asked some of my audience members
对 我邀请了一些观众
to send them photos of their friends without them knowing it,
偷偷把他们朋友的照片发过来了
in a new segment--it's called "I Thought You Were My Friend."
这个新环节叫做 我还一直把你当朋友
Let's start with Margie Hill. Where are you, Margie Hill?
我们就从玛姬 熙儿开始吧 玛姬 熙儿 你在哪呢
Hi! Hi, who are you here with?
你好 你好 你跟谁一起来的呢
I'm here with my cousin Theresa, my daughter Samantha, and my granddaughter Nivea.
我和我堂妹特丽莎 我女儿萨曼莎还有我的孙女妮维雅
Wonderful. So, well, shall we see what's happening? Yes.
太好了 那好 我们来看看是什么样的照片吧 好的
All right, let's see the photo Margie sent us. When was that? My wedding!
好的 我们来看看玛姬发给我们的照片 这是什么时候拍的 我的婚礼现场
It's very hard, the first time you use a straw, to figure out how it works.
好艰难啊 那是你第一次用吸管吧 想搞清楚要怎么用它吸东西
You can't really--you don't know where you start sucking,
你真心无法 你不知道从哪开始吸
if it's outside of the mouth, or... you have to put it all the way in.
要是它跑到嘴巴外面了 你还得把它全部塞回去
What is happening there? I don't know.
当时是怎么了 我不知道
You don't remember that photo being taken? That was my wedding night. Oh.
你都不记得那时候被拍下来了吗 那是我婚礼那天晚上 哦
Say no more. I don't even want to go where I think I'm going.
不用说了 我甚至都不想去了 跟我想得完全不一样
All right, that's not the only photo she sent in. What else did you send in?
好了 那不是她发给我们唯一的一张照片 你还发了什么照片呢
It is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
这是乳腺癌宣传月的时候
It's good to check yourself-All right, where's Patty Moffa? Patty?
嗯 自我检查挺好的 好的 帕蒂 莫法在哪里 帕蒂
Where are you? Hi, Patty. Hi. Who are you here with?
你在哪呢 你好 帕蒂 你好 你跟谁一起来的呢
I'm with Rich Boyd, my boyfriend, and my daughter Jennifer.
我和我男朋友 里什 还有我女儿詹尼佛
Wonderful. And Rich is your friend. Yes. Okay.
太好了 里什也是你的朋友 是的 好的
And uh--hey, Rich. How you doing? Good, how are you? Good, good.
恩 嘿 里什 你怎么样啊 很好 你呢 还不错 挺好的
Um, you want to see what Patty sent us?
呃 你想看看帕蒂给我们发的照片吗
Well, I don't know why I'm asking. I'm sending--I'm going to show it anyway.
我都不知道我干嘛要问 我还是 不管怎样我还是要给大家看的
I'm being polite, but it's really just rhetorical. Let's show it.
我出于礼貌问下 但是真的只是一种修辞 我们一起看看吧
Good. Admirable profession. It's good to want to be a nurse.
很好 令人钦佩的职业 想做一名护士挺好的
They're-it's a wonderful profession. I've always wanted to be a nurse.
他们 这是个很棒的职业 我也一直想做一名护士来着
Yeah. Always wanted to be. So what is happening there?
是的 一直想做护士 那么 这是怎么回事呢
Ah, it was Halloween. Right. Okay. I'm going to stick with that story.
呃 那是万圣节的时候 这样 好吧 这个故事就到此为止了
All right, good. We don't judge here. Whatever you want to wear.
好了 不错 我们不会评判你的 不管你想穿什么
It is not really a sexy uniform.
然而这不是非常制服诱惑
It's very long, and if you're gonna dress again as-was it last year?
衣服太长了 而且如果你要再穿一次 那是去年的时候吗
It was. Okay. This year, I got you something sexier, Rich. Let's--
是的 好的 里什 今年 我给你准备了更诱惑的制服 我们来看看
You're welcome. I'd like to see that! All right?
不用谢啊 我很想看看你穿上的样子哦 记得要穿哦
We all are looking forward to seeing that.
我们都期待着看你穿上呢
Send that to us so we can show everybody. Thank you, Rich.
发给我们 我们就能给所有人看了 谢谢你 里什
'Cause I want to see what your legs look like, that's important.
因为我想看看你的双腿 这可是很重要的
Sharon Tang. Where are you, Sharon? Sharon? Don't be sh--ah, hi, Sharon.
莎伦 唐 你在哪呢 莎伦 莎伦在吗 别害羞啊 啊 你好啊 莎伦
How you doing? Good. Good.
你怎么样 还不错 好的
Well, you're the one who sent the picture in,
恩 是你发照片过来的
I don't know why you're so shy about it.
我不知道为啥你那么害羞
Who are you here with? My boyfriend, Hiro. Yeah. Mauro, hi. Hi.
你和谁一起来的呢 我男朋友 海若 嗯嗯 你好啊 莫若 你好
How you doing? Pretty good. How's your energy level? Pretty good?
你怎么样啊 非常不错 你的体能水平怎么样啊 也是非常不错吗
Yeah. Yeah? You always have a lot of energy?
是的啊 真的吗 你总是精力充沛吗
Yeah, I got a lot of energy. Yeah, always a lot of energy?
对 我有很多精力的 恩 一直很有精力啊
Yeah. Well, let's see what your girlfriend sent us. Lot of sleeping.
是的 那好 我们来看看 你女朋友给我们发的照片吧 通通都在睡大觉
Ah, you seem like a barrel of fun. Why do you take so many pictures of him sleeping?
呃 看上去 你睡得相当开心啊 为什么你拍了他那么多睡觉的照片
Um, he's kind of notorious for just falling asleep at different places.
呃 他差不多就是随时随地能睡着 已经臭名远扬了
You just fall asleep all the time, anywhere?
你总是随时随地能睡着吗
Well, 'cause, I mean--some of them are because he's had a couple of drinks?
恩 因为 我 有些是因为他喝了点小酒
Most of them just 'cause he's really tired. Yeah.
大部分就是因为他是真的太累了 是的
All right, you're going to get her back, right?
好了 你要重新赢得她的信任 对吧
Let's keep a camera on him the entire show to see if he--
我们来架个镜头全程对着他 看看他是否还会睡着
You'd better not! All right.
你最好别睡着啊 好了
Thank you all for embarrassing your friends for our entertainment.
感谢所有为了娱乐大家而让你们朋友无地自容的人
To make up for showing your pictures, you're all going to get a--
为了补偿你们展示了尴尬的照片 你们都会获得一张
well, the people who showed it, not everybody--
恩 是说那些被爆了照片的 不是所有人哈
a $500 Best Buy gift card, so thank you for doing that.
一张价值五百美元的百思买购物卡 以此谢谢你们的无私