Ah hello! Welcome back to Tip Top Trading – the UK's leading wholesaler of imitation fruit.
你好!欢迎回到Tip Top Trading,英国主要的仿真水果批发商。
Today you're joining us in the middle of the action!
今天,你将和我们一起参与其中!
Anna is with an important client Mr Lime, from Citrus Ventures.
安娜正和来自Citrus Ventures公司的重要客户Lime先生在一起。
He's angry and she'll have to calm him down.
他很生气,而她将必须让他冷静下来。
She could cope brilliantly here or this could be a horrible mess!
她可以处理得很得当,也可以把它变成一团糟!
Well Mr Lime, how can I help you?
Lime先生,我能帮你做什么?
On Monday I was meant to receive 8,000 plastic grapefruit from Tip Top Trading. Yes.
我本该在周一收到8000个来自Tip Top Trading的塑料葡萄。 是的。
The delivery was made on Tuesday. Oh dear.
结果周二才送到。 天啊。
And instead of 8,000 plastic grapefruit, I got 800,000 plastic pineapples!
而且我收到的不是8000个塑料葡萄,而是80万个塑料菠萝!
Right Anna, this is serious.
是的,安娜,这很严重。
You're going to have to apologise and show that you really mean it.
你必须要道歉,并且表现得很真诚。
Say: I'm really sorry to hear that.
比如说:我真的很抱歉听到这个消息。
I'm really sorry to hear that, Mr Lime.
Lime先生,我真的很抱歉听到这个消息。
What on earth am I going to do with 800,000 plastic pineapples?
我究竟要怎么处理80万个塑料菠萝?
Show Mr Lime that you understand the problem.
告诉Lime先生你懂他的苦恼。
These are phrases you can use: That's totally unacceptable.
你可以使用这些表达方式:太让人难以接受了。
That must have been very inconvenient for you.
这对你来说肯定很不方便。
And then promise to fix the problem.
然后保证解决这个问题。
Say: You have my word that we will sort this out.
比如说:我们保证把这件事解决好。
We can do something to make up for the inconvenience.
我们可以弥补给您带来的不便。
It won't happen again.
绝不会再发生。
800,000 plastic pineapples! That's totally unacceptable.
80万个塑料菠萝! 太难以让人接受了。
I didn't even have anywhere to put them and pineapples are so much bigger than grapefruit!
我甚至没有地方搁它们,而且菠萝比葡萄大那么多!
It must have been very inconvenient for you. It certainly was!
这对您来说一定很不方便。 当然了!
When he took my order, your colleague Tom told me that Tip Top Trading was the most reliable firm in the industry!
你的同事汤姆在接受我的订单时说Tip Top Trading是该行业最值得信赖的公司!
You have my word that we will sort this out.
我们保证把这件事解决好。
We'll remove the pineapples and have your grapefruit sent via express delivery this afternoon.
我们将把菠萝弄走,今天下午就通过快递把葡萄送给你。
Good. Thank you.
很好,谢谢你。
And we could include some of our latest edition imitation oranges to make up for the inconvenience.
我们还可以送一些最新版本的仿真橘子来弥补给您带来的不便。
Oh! Well, that would be nice!
好的,那太好了!
Tip top Anna! Excellent work and excellent words.
做得好,安娜!出色的工作和出色的语言。
They're made with revolutionary premium faux orange, laser curve definition technology...you will be the first to have them!
它们由革命性优质的人造橘子制成,含有激光曲线定义技术……你将是第一个拥有他们的人!
Wow, now that's good customer service!
这才是好的客户服务!
Tell me, do you have any other artificial fruits in this range?
告诉我,在这个范围内你还有其他人造水果吗?
Yes. Well, it's a bit of a secret, but you're a trusted client, so I think I can tell you... Go on...
是的。这是一个秘密,但您是值得信赖的客户,所以我想我可以告诉您…… 继续……
We're about to unveil a new Imperial Lemon. Really?
我们将推出一款新型皇家柠檬。 真的吗?
I can't tell you any more for now. But… Yes...
现在我还不能告诉您更多消息,但是…… 什么?
Maybe we could present it to you more formally in a couple of weeks, when it's ready for release...?
也许在几周后当我们准备好发放的时候正式给您送去?
Sounds perfect.
听起来很棒。
You would be the first to see it!
你将是第一个见到它的人!
Excellent. Thank you, er...Anna, isn't it? Yes.
太棒了,谢谢,安娜是吗? 是的。
A very pretty name.
名字很好听。
Thanks. It's spelled the same forwards and backwards.
谢谢。正反拼写都一样。
Is it really?
真的吗?
Anyway, Mr Lime, we'll fix this grapefruit problem for you, and I promise you, it won't happen again.
总之,Lime先生,我们将为你解决葡萄的事,我保证绝不会再出现这种问题。
Good, good. You're new here, aren't you Anna? Yes.
很好,很好。你是新来的吧,安娜? 是的。
Well I look forward to working with you.
我很期待跟你合作。
What a success! Mr Lime has come away a very happy customer!
太成功了!Lime先生走时很高兴!
Here are the phrases Anna used while apologising.
这些是安娜道歉时用到的表达方式。
I'm really sorry to hear that, Mr Lime.
Lime先生,我真的很抱歉听到这个消息。
That's totally unacceptable.
太让人难以接受了。
It must have been very inconvenient for you.
这对你来说肯定很不方便。
You have my word that we will sort this out.
我们保证把这件事解决好。
And we could include some of our latest edition imitation oranges to make up for the inconvenience.
我们还可以送一些最新版本的仿真橘子来弥补给您带来的不便。
I promise you, it won't happen again.
我保证绝不会再发生。
What will Anna's boss Paul have to say about her work today?
安娜的老板对她今天的工作表现会说些什么?
Join us next week to find out.
下周和我们一起去看看。