Justanotherchannelonyoutube-I like it-asks:
Justanotherchannelonyoutube——我喜欢这个名字——问道:
"What should I do if I find myself in a love triangle?"
“如果我发现自己身陷三角恋之中,我应该怎么办?”
That's a tricky one.
这是个棘手的问题。
I have no idea what that is.
我不知道应该怎么办。
I never had love before so I don't know what to say.
我还没谈过恋爱,所以我不知道该怎么说。
Change it to a square.
变成平等的关系。
Break up with both of them. Just go find someone else to love.
和那两个人分手。和其他人相爱。
Find somebody else because it's just... (sighs) it's so confusing.
和其他人交往,因为……(叹气)这太复杂了。
Don't play both people. Don't break each other's hearts.
不要玩弄那两个人。不要让彼此伤心。
If you're at the top, let them down gently or if you have an obvious choice go for them.
如果你是三角恋的中心,那就慢慢地放开他们,或者在他们中间选择一个人。
If you're one of the ends of the triangle, you need to get out of it. You need to move on. You need to say, "Hey, I'm worth a little more than this."
如果你处在三角恋的其中一端,那你要解脱出来。你要走出去。你要说:“嘿,我值得更好的。”
You just have to decide who you like more. You gotta make a pro and cons list. I feel pros and cons lists always work.
你要决定你更喜欢谁。你要列出利弊清单。我认为利弊清单一直很有用。
Approach the person that you have the most feelings for, find out what is happening, and talk it through.
靠近那个你更喜欢的人,弄清楚发生了什么事,通过谈话来解决。
One is gonna shine a little brighter than the other. Let one down softly, and bring one up gently.
其中一个人肯定比另一个更耀眼。让其中一个人放手,慢慢地让另一个人上来。
If it's you and a friend and a girl-or a guy — always choose friendship. Friendships typically last longer than a relationship.
如果是你和一个朋友还有一个女孩或男孩,那你要选择友谊。友谊往往比爱情更持久。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载