Song: What a wonderful world
美好世界
Artist: Louis Armstrong
路易斯·阿姆斯特朗
I see trees of green, red roses too
看那绿树与红花
I see them bloom for me and you
我觉得他们是为我和你而盛开
and I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我对自己说:多么美好的世界!
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
我看到蓝天与白云
the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
明亮的被祝福的白昼与深色的神圣的夜晚
and I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我对自己说:多么美好的世界!
the colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
天空中雨伞的颜色可爱极了
are also on the faces of people going by
人们脸上的表情也是一样
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
我看到朋友摇手相问:你好吗?
they're really saying I love you.
其实他们是在说:我爱你
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
我听见那婴儿初啼,我看到他们成长
they'll learn much more than I'll never know
他们会学到更多我从来不懂的事
and I think to myself what a wonderful world
我对自己说:多么美好的世界
yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.
于是,我对自己说:多么美好的世界!