When I'm running backwards, it almost feels like I'm flying
倒跑会给我带来飞一般的感觉,
because it's such a different visual perspective, seeing how far I've gone as opposed to how far I need to go.
倒跑给了我完全不一样的的视角,我看到的是我走了多远,而不是我还需要走多远。
When you're going backwards you can really just take a step back, literally, and enjoy what you're doing.
倒跑时你只需要退后一步,就一步,就能享受到成就感。
Hi, I'm Aaron Yoder. I'm a backwards runner.
大家好,我是Aaron Yoder。我是一名倒跑爱好者。
I have the world record for the fastest mile ran backwards.
倒跑一英里的世界纪录就是我创造的。
My fastest backwards mile time is five minutes and 54 seconds.
我最快的倒跑速度是一英里5分54秒。
I've been running forward for over 20 years.
跑步我跑了20多年了。
I started running competitively when I was in elementary school, and then ran on scholarship during my early twenties.
我小学跑步就很厉害,二十出头的时候还拿过奖学金。
I ran so much that I sustained a knee injury.
我跑得太多了,所以膝盖受了伤。
My doctor told me to stop running, and I really didn't wanna stop, so I knew I had to make some sorta change.
医生让我别再跑了,但我真的不想停下来,所以,我知道我必须改变我跑步的方式。
Retro running or backwards running is where you're literally just running in reverse, and there's no impact on my knee.
往回跑或倒跑就是逆向跑步,这么跑不伤膝盖。
I run backwards everywhere.
我随时随地都会倒跑。
I run backwards on the treadmill, I run backwards on the track, and also out on country roads.
跑步机上、跑道上、乡间小路上,哪里都跑过。
Backwards running feels great on my knee, I don't feel anything, which is a reason why I really enjoy it.
倒跑时我的膝盖很舒服,膝盖没有任何不适,这也是我特别喜欢倒跑的原因。
Stay tall, knee up.
腰板儿挺直,膝盖抬起来。
There we go.
跑。
Stand up, good job.
站起来,不错。
When I'm coaching my track team, I occasionally have them run backwards as to enhance and diversify their training workouts.
指导我的田径队时,我偶尔会让他们倒跑加强训练,也是为了让他们的训练更加多样化。
Onward and upward, good job.
挺直,表现不错。
Way to go, good warm up there.
准备好了吗,好好热身。
There's more backwards runners out there than one would think.
倒跑的人比人们想象的要多。
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of people that decide to run in reverse.
即使没有成千上万人也有几百人决定倒跑。
The last World Championships there were over 20 countries represented and close to 200 athletes.
上届世锦赛有20多个国家的代表队和接近200名运动员参赛。
Backwards running has allowed me to see things in a little bit different perspective.
倒跑让我能够以不同的眼光看待事物。
In a world where everyone goes forward and I'm going backwards,
在一个人人都在前进的世界里,我选择了倒退,
it's really allowed me to just get back to competing against myself and not be so concerned when other people are doing it,
倒跑让我真正能跟自己较量,能够不去在乎别人在做什么,
and I found great gratification in the fact that I'm just competing against my own shadow.
而且,我在和自己的影子赛跑的过程中得到了巨大的满足。