So they're solving this problem for me, having a little -- They're constructing that phrase.
他们在帮我解决这个问题,用一点——他们在组建那个词语。
They have something and they're going to hold on to it, yeah?
他们有些信息,他们会抓住它。
One way of making. That's going to be my beginning in this world premiere.
这是一种创造的方法。这将是我世界首演的开始。
Okay. From there I'm going to do a very different thing. So basically I'm going to make a duet.
好。接下来我要做一些不同的事。简单地说,我要创造一个二重唱。
I want you to think about them as architectural objects, so what they are, are just pure lines.
我需要你把他们想象成建筑的零部件,所以他们是什么,仅仅是线条。
Yeah, no longer people, just pure lines, and I'm going to work with them almost as objects to think with, yeah?
他们不是人体,仅仅是线条,我将他们一起合作,但把他们当成物体。
So what I'm thinking about is taking a few physical extensions from the body as I move,
所以我在想的是在运动的时候,从身体本身做一些形体的延伸,
and I move them, and I do that by suggesting things to them: If, then; if, then. Okay, so here we go.
我让他们移动,通过给他们一些建议:以如果,那么;如果,那么的形式。好,我们开始。
Just grab this arm. Can you place that down into the floor?
抓住这手臂。把它放下到地板上可以吗?
Yeah, down to the floor. Can you go underneath?
对,到地板上。然后你从下面穿过去可以吗?
Yeah. Cat, can you put leg over that side?
对。小凯,你把腿跨过那边可以吗?
Yeah. Can you rotate? Whoom, just go back to the beginning. Here we go, ready? And...bam, bake...(clicks metronome) Great.
对。再旋转一下?喔,我们从头开始。准备好了吗?……bam, bake……(打节拍)非常棒。
Okay, from there, you're both getting up. You're both getting up. Here we go. Good, now? Them.
好,从那起,你们一起站起来。都站起来。对了。好,现在。他们。