It's a lot of money for Lauren and a lot of money for her family.
对于Lauren,对于我们的家人来说,这些钱是一笔大数目。
It's called living better.
这些钱被她视为"更好的生活"。
As Lauren says, "every little bit helps." And this is more than a little bit.
如lauren所说的"滴水汇成河" --而这些钱远不止"滴水"。
Well, Lauren, like every hard-working American, you deserve to keep more of your money.
Lauren,像每一位辛勤工作的美国人一样,你理应拥有更多的钱,
And you worked hard to get it, now you're keeping it.
而用努力工作去实现--现在你正在如此。
If you agree, share your story of American success and the pride in your paycheck at whitehouse.gov/contact.
如果你同意的话,请登录白宫网站,与大家分享你的美国成功故事和工薪增加的荣耀。
Do it now, maybe we'll be reading your story.
现在就写吧,或许我们会在演讲视频中读你的故事。
And you know what? There are a lot of great stories out there right now, because people are happy
你知道吗?现在我们这里已经有许多了不起的故事了--因为人们都很幸福。
they're making a lot more money,
他们赚取的财富多了很多。
their Government is taking a lot less from them. And that's my great honor to have helped.
政府收取的税金少了又少,而帮助了民众是我无上的荣耀。
So enjoy it. Your country is doing great.
尽情享受这种生活吧,你的国家做得越来越好。