Guys, Ariana Grande is on the show tonight.
朋友们,爱莉安娜·格兰德今晚做客节目。
She is here promoting her new album, Sweetener.
她正在宣传她的新专辑《Sweetener》。
And honestly, it's just nice to talk about a recording that wasn't made by Omarosa. And it's just...
说实话,终于看到与奥玛罗萨录音无关的新闻了,这真是。
That's right. Today Omarosa released another secret recording.
没错,今天奥玛罗萨又公布了秘密录音。
On this one, Eric Trump's wife, Lara, offers Omarosa $180,000
在这段录音中,埃里克·特朗普的妻子罗拉向奥玛罗萨支付18万美金,
so she won't say anything negative about the White House. Then Melania said, Hey, that's way more than I'm getting. And you go...
所以她不会说任何不利于白宫的话,梅拉尼娅称,这比我得到的多啊。
But Lara offered Omarosa 180 grand to keep quiet about her time in the administration. Listen to this.
罗拉向奥玛罗萨支付了18万美金,让她不要说出在白宫的事情,来听听。
I think we can work something out where we keep you right along those lines.
我想我们可以商讨出让你满意的答案。
We were talking about, like, 15k a month. Yeah, so that's 180,000 dollars. Does that sound like, uh, a fair deal for you?
比如每个月1.5万美金,那就是18万美金,你觉得可以吗?
Hmm. In response, Lara said, I am so embarrassed about this tape.
罗拉说我对此感到非常尴尬。
Now everyone will know that I'm married to Eric Trump. And it's just...I just don't want just...
如今所有人都知道我和埃里克·特朗普结婚了,我只是不想。
But get this, in her book Unhinge, Omarosa says the White House staff has immediate access to any prescription drugs they need.
听听这个,在奥玛罗萨的新书《精神错乱》中,她说白宫员工可以直接拿到处方药。
Americans heard that and were like, Yeah, we all did. It was called Obamacare.
美国人听了说,我们都可以拿到,因为它叫奥巴马医改。
I saw that Best Buy just purchased a company that provides emergency response services.
听说百思买集团刚刚买下了一家提供应急响应服务的公司。
So, next time you're having a heart attack, don't worry,
所以下次如果你犯了心脏病,不要担心,
the Geek Squad will be over tomorrow between 2:00 and 4:00 to save your life.
电脑特工队将于明天的两点到四点拯救你。