手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > TED十佳演讲话题 > 正文

TED十佳演讲之身体语言 用"云"建立一所学校(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

When they saw me, they said, "We want a faster processor and a better mouse."

当他们看到我时,他们说:“我们想要更快一点的处理器和更好一点的鼠标。”
So I said, "How on Earth do you know all this?"
我说:“你们到底是怎么知道全部这些的?”
And they said something very interesting to me.
然后他们告诉了我一些非常有意思的事情。
In an irritated voice, they said, "You've given us a machine that works only in English, so we had to teach ourselves English in order to use it."
他们带着生气的口吻说:“你给了我们一台只能用英语动起来的电脑,所以我们只能自己教自己英文才能用得了。”
I've...That's the first time, as a teacher, that I had heard the word "teach ourselves" said so casually.
那是我作为教师,头一次听人如此随意地说“教自己”。
Here's a short glimpse from those years.
来回顾一下那几年。
That's the first day at the Hole in the Wall. On your right is an eight-year-old. To his left is his student. She's six.
那是有了墙洞的第一天。你们右边方向的孩子8岁。他左边的是他的学生,六岁。
And he's teaching her how to browse.
他正在教她怎么浏览页面。
Then onto other parts of the country, I repeated this over and over again, getting exactly the same results that we were.
跟着在这个国家的其他地方,我一再地重复这个实验,得到的结果都是相同的。
An eight-year-old telling his elder sister what to do.
一个八岁的孩子在教他的姐姐如何操作。
And finally a girl explaining in Marathi what it is, and said, "There's a processor inside."
最后一个女孩用马拉地语解释这是什么,她说:“里面有个处理器。”

用

So I started publishing. I published everywhere.

于是我开始了宣传。我四处宣传。
I wrote down and measured everything, and I said, in nine months, a group of children left alone with a computer in any language will reach the same standard as an office secretary in the West.
我记录并评估每件事。我说,在九个月的时间里,一群孩子与一台设置成任何语言的计算机单独在一起,将会达到同西方办公室秘书一样的操作水准。
I'd seen it happen over and over and over again.
我看到这样的事一再重演。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。