a conservationist Paul Rosalee set out to be eaten alive by a green anaconda.
动物保护主义者保罗·罗萨莱正准备被一只绿水蚺活吞。
The armor will be Paul's only barrier between life and death.
是生是死,就看盔甲了。
So we have the force sensor on your back.
我们在你的背上安装了力传感器。
We're gonna be able to measure how much force in this anaconda constricted.
这样我们就能测试这条巨蟒对你的挤压力有多大了。
If this snake does try to eat me, this is because I'm so top to toe in pig's blood.
如果这条蛇确实想吃掉我,那也是因为我身上涂满了猪血的缘故。
So I really smell like dinner to this animal.
所以,对这个家伙来说,我闻上去确实像一顿大餐。
The first strike hits Paul's helmet.
蟒蛇首先对保罗的头盔发起了攻击。
But the snake can't latch on.
但它没能咬住。
The power in that coil is just...
它的缠绕里实在是太......
She is using her weight.
她正在用她的体重压我。
She knows there's nothing I can do.
她知道我奈何不了她。
Oh my God.
天啦。
Guys, my face is down.
兄弟们,我的脸被压在下面了。
I can't feel my arms. She's squeezing hard.
我的手臂已经失去知觉了。 她在用力挤压我。
Paul, are you ok?
保罗,你还好吗?
Paul, you ok?
保罗,你还好吗?
My arm.
我的手臂。
Paul? My arm's torquing.
保罗? 我的手臂被扭伤了。
This thing is gonna break.
盔甲要被挤烂了。
Ok. Ok.
好的,明白。
Got it. I got its tail.
抓住了。 我抓住尾巴了。
Watch it, watch it!
看着点儿,看着点儿!
Get him helmet off.
把他头盔拿下来。
Get the body armor off first.
先脱他的盔甲。
She was trying to do everything she could to kill me.
她刚刚是想尽一切办法要弄死我的。
I didn't have that suit, my ribcage would have lasted 30 seconds at that sneaking command.
要是没有那个盔甲,我的胸腔只需30秒就会被挤爆。