手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

这就是粉丝对本尼满满的爱

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So you have a wax figure that is really good.

你有一个特别棒的蜡像

Look at-- this is Benedict's wax figure.

看 这是本尼迪克特的蜡像

It's so weird. That is so good.

好奇怪 很好啊

I just want you to show-- this is mine. And it's not a joke.

我只想让你看 这是我的蜡像 这可不是闹着玩儿的

What? No way. Really?

啥?不是吧 真的吗?

Really! I mean, what-- who is that?

真的 我是说 那是谁?

That's like an usher at like, uh, Branson, Missouri. Some theater there. I don't--

看着像密苏里布兰森某个电影院的接待员 我不

449.png

Somebody saying, and you just need to put a bit more spice in the Ragu. Yeah.

顾客让你在乐鲜里面多放点调味品 嗯

No, it's me. Me-dancing, I think. Oh, mid-dance.

不 那应该是我跳舞的样子 哦 正在跳舞

I'm supposed to be mid-dancing. What, we do it with a finger?

我应该是正在跳舞 你的手指在干嘛呢

The click dance? Yes. That's how I dance. When you're that old, you just snap.

在打响指吗 对 我就是那样跳舞的 等你一大把年纪的时候 跳舞就只会打响指了

Yeah. But anyway, so now you have that, which is really, really good.

对 但是呢 现在你有了那个蜡像 真的做的非常好

And then someone made a full-length full-- like, exact body replica in chocolate of you.

然后又有人做了个跟你真人大小一样的巧克力像

Yeah. Where is this? I love how that gets a "Ah!" from the audience.

是的 它在哪儿 我喜欢观众们看到它时发出的“啊”声

I find it really-- I mean, it gets worse. Yeah.

真的很 这个不好 嗯

There's probably one other thing you're going to show. Yeah.

或许你应该给大家看别的东西 嗯

This was in a shopping mall, the Westfield Shopping Center somewhere.

它在一家商场里 韦斯特菲尔德购物中心里面

And so-- And I'm really-- I look really shocked, actually. I'm not standing like this.

我真的 我还挺震惊的 我才不是这么站的呢

I mean, first of all, that they would think to do that.

首先 他们会想到去做这件事

I mean, it's really, really good. Oh, it's brilliant. And edible. But--

做的特别好 哦 太棒了 还是能吃的 可是

I mean, really good. And then someone went-- you have crazy fans.

真的很好 然后有人 你的粉丝很疯狂啊

They just adore you. Look at the-- then they did bunnies.

他们喜欢你 看这个 他们还做了兔子糖

Chocolate bunnies. It's the same chocolatier.

兔子巧克力 都是同一家巧克力制造商

She's very talented. She's a chocolate sculptor.

她很有才 她是个巧克力雕刻家

This is where it gets a bit scary, in my opinion.

我觉得这就有点诡异了

This is when it gets a little bit like, sort of, ancient Egypt.

感觉有点像古埃及

Yeah. Like some kind of lovechild with Disneyland and--

对 像是某个在迪士尼玩的私生子

Yes, exactly. And, yeah. So the Grinch-- which looks very, very funny-- It's great fun.

对 没错 而且 对 《圣诞怪杰》特别有趣 很好玩儿

So when did you do that? How long ago?

你什么时候开始给它配音的?多久以前?

Well, I can't really remember. I mean, you've done this twice, haven't you? Yeah.

我不太记得了 你做过两次 对吧 对

And it's like, it's such a-- and I don't know if it was for you, but I was utterly--

感觉非常 不知道你是不是这样 我完全

I just looks, because I was over there and most of the cast was over here.

我感觉 因为我不跟多数配音员一起

But I was on my own doing this intermittently for about what feels like two years.

我自己配自己的 感觉像断断续续的配了两年

Yeah, just in a studio by yourself. Yeah. Yeah.

嗯 一个人在配音室里 对 对

Originally, they wanted me to do it in an English accent. And I went, no way.

一开始 他们想让我配英国的口音 然后我说 不行

They said, but we like the sound in Sherlock.

他们说 可我们喜欢听你的夏洛克口音

I went, well, that's very, very nice of you.

我说 哦 非常感谢你

But I want to play the Grinch as the Grinch. Right.

但我想让格林奇就是格林奇的样子 嗯

An all-American Seuss character. And so it sort of started.

一个全美瑟斯形象 于是就这样开始了

And it was a little bit too mean, a bit too gravelly, and nasty, and-- you know.

这个人物有点吝啬 有点啰嗦 又有点险恶 你懂的

And then it just got a little a little nicer. Yeah.

然后它又慢慢地变得有点善良 对

The hungover Grinch. That's what that was. Yeah.

难受的格林奇 它就是这样 对

And then-- yeah, it just sort of evolved.

然后 它慢慢进步了

And I'm very fond of him. Yeah. I love playing him.

我很喜欢它 嗯 我喜欢扮演它

It's fun doing that, when you see how it comes together. It looks great.

很有意思 看到这些都拼凑成一部作品 很棒

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sculptor ['skʌlptə]

想一想再看

n. 雕刻家

联想记忆
edible ['edibl]

想一想再看

n. 食品,食物
adj. 可食用的

 
intermittently

想一想再看

adv. 间歇地

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
spice [spais]

想一想再看

n. 药料,香料,情趣
vt. 用香料调味

联想记忆
talented ['tæləntid]

想一想再看

adj. 有才能的,有天赋的

 
adore [ə'dɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 崇拜,爱慕

联想记忆
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
replica ['replikə]

想一想再看

n. 复制品

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。