I would like to introduce you today to our guest DJ for the day from So You Think You Can Dance,
今天我想跟大家介绍我们的客座DJ 他来自舞林争霸
my favorite dancer, tWitch, everybody.
各位 我最喜欢的舞者 推奇
tWitch, how are you? Did you have a good summer?
推奇 你好吗 这个夏天开心吗
I'm great. I had a great summer, actually. Yeah?
很好 这个夏天很棒 是吗
What'd you do? I did So You Think You Can Dance-- Yes, you did!
你做什么了?我参加了舞林争霸 嗯 没错
And I'm planning a wedding.
我还在规划婚礼
I'm planning a wedding, which is a little more complicated than planning a birthday party.
我在规划一场婚礼 感觉要比规划生日派对复杂点
So it's-- I didn't know. Yes. Yeah. Yeah.
所以 我以前不知道 嗯 对 对
Yeah it's hard to plan a wedding. It's a lot. It is.
没错 婚礼规划挺难的 很难 是的
But we went wine tasting for the first time.
不过我们第一次去了品酒会
We're getting married on a vineyard.
我们要再一个葡萄园里办婚礼
Oh, that's lovely. And that was an adventure in itself.
哦 很棒啊 这本身就像一次冒险
You know they brought us a red and white, and more red and more white.
他们给我们喝了很多红葡萄酒和白葡萄酒 还有更多的红 白葡萄酒
And then everything, everything was our favorite after a while.
然后 然后我们看啥都很顺眼了
It was a good time. It looked like you were tasting wine right from the grapes in the vineyard.
玩得很开心 感觉你是在葡萄园里直接用葡萄去品酒的
Did you go inside or were you just squeezing the grapes out in the vineyard?
你是进去了还是在葡萄园里挤葡萄汁儿
You know, I wish I could tell you that I remembered.
我倒是想告诉你
You don't remember. Yeah. Well, that would be lovely.
你不记得了 对 很不错啊