手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告 > 正文

旅舍预订网站Hostelworld趣味广告 大明星驾到

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's that way. Thanks. Thank you very much. Bye.

这边走。谢谢。非常感谢。再见。
Richard? Hola, Maria.
理查德?你好啊,玛利亚。
Mariah Carey is coming.
玛丽亚·凯莉要来了。
Mariah Carey. Who's Mariah Carey?
玛丽亚·凯莉。谁是玛丽亚·凯莉?
Mariah Carey. Mariah Carey. Yes. Ha ha. Mariah Carey. Yes.
玛丽亚·凯莉啊。玛丽亚·凯莉。是啊。哈哈。玛丽亚·凯莉。是的。
Off of Christmas? Yes. She's not coming here.
唱圣诞歌曲的那个?没错。他不会来这里的。
She's here. Right now. Come! Oh my God!
他就在这儿。就现在。过来看!哦,我的天啊!
Mariah Carey is coming!
玛丽亚·凯莉要来了!
Welcome to our hostel. Hostel?
欢迎来到我们的旅社。旅社?
Yep. Hostel. Like it says on the wall.
是啊。旅社。就像墙上写的。
I am so sorry. I thought I booked a hotel and I... Shh!
很抱歉。我以为我订的是一家酒店呢,我...嘘!
She's so rude. I can't believe it.
她可真粗鲁。我简直不敢相信。
Leslie, you booked me in a hostel!
莱斯利,你给我订了一家旅社!
If it's any consolation, you look great.
如果有什么能安慰你一下的话,你看起来不错。

旅舍预订网站Hostelworld趣味广告 大明星驾到

I need a beautifully appointed, private room in a hotel.

我需要酒店里一间布置精美的私人房间。
Well, we have beautifully appointed private rooms.
额,我们有布置精美的私人房间。
Fine. You guys, you deal with it. OK? Deal with it!
好吧。你们这些人来解决。行吗?快去解决啊!
Right, well it's this way.
好了,这边请。
Has this happened?
这种事儿发生过吗?
I don't know.
我不知道啊。
So, this is where you'll be.
这就是你的房间。
Um, there's free Wifi, private lockers and an en suite as well.
昂,有免费的无线网,私人储物柜和套房。
Great. Great. Neat.
很棒。很棒。挺整洁的。
So this is our master suite. King-size bed, fit for a queen.
这是我们的主卧套房。特大号床,女王专用。
Very nice ornate covings. Very bright. We are really proud of it.
非常漂亮的炉壁。非常明亮。我们以此为傲。
It's... bouncy.
很有弹性。
Ooh, nearly forgot. There's a bar.
哦,差点儿忘了。还有一家酒吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
consolation [.kɔnsə'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 安慰,慰藉

联想记忆
ornate [ɔ:'neit]

想一想再看

adj. 装饰的,华丽的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。