Sleeping naked is supposed to have all kinds of benefits,
裸睡按理说是有很多好处的,
so being naked all the time can only be more awesome, right?
所以一直裸着只会很爽,对吧?
...that’s not how it works?...awkward...
…不是这样的吗?……尴尬了……
Hey guys, a fully clothed Amy with you on DNews today.
嗨,朋友们,全副武装的艾米给大家带来了今天的DNew视频。
To get to the meat of why sleeping naked might be good for you,
为了弄明白为什么裸睡对我们有益,
we have to look at the one undeniable fact about nudity:
我们必须先了解关于裸体的一个不可否认的事实:
When you have no clothes on, you stay cooler,
没穿衣服时,我们身体的温度要低一些,
and that is really what sleeping naked is all about.
而这正是裸睡的真正意义。
There's a fair bit of research out there that says being cooler not only helps you fall asleep
有相当多的研究都表明,保持身体的凉爽不仅能帮助我们入睡,
but also helps you sleep deeper without waking up during the night.
还能帮助我们睡得更沉,保证睡眠不会被打断。
And it’s not just a comfort thing.
而且,裸睡不仅是一件很舒服的事情。
Being cooler has to do with neural activity.
保持凉爽还与神经活动有关。
In both humans and animals, warmer skin has been linked to increased activity in areas of the brain that regulate sleep cycles;
无论是人类还是动物,温暖的皮肤都与调节睡眠周期的大脑区域的活动增加有关;
the warmer the subject the more disturbed their sleep.
一个人的身体越热,他们的睡眠受到的干扰就越大。
One study from the journal “Brain” found that a moderate cooling of the skin, just 1.08ºF,
《大脑》杂志上的一项研究发现,稍微降低皮肤的温度,比如降低1.08ºF,
helped subjects sleep more deeply and stopped them waking up at night, particularly the elderly.
不仅能帮助受试者睡得更沉,还能防止他们,尤其是老年人,在夜间醒来。
Another study from the University of South Australia looked deeper into the body, literally,
南澳大利亚大学的一项研究对人体做了更深入的研究,
and found that lowering people’s core temperatures was vital in getting patients to fall asleep faster.
发现降低体核温度对于让病人更快入睡至关重要。
And once you’re asleep in the nude, there are health benefits!
裸睡对健康也有好处!
Sleeping naked allows your skin to breathe, and also your private area.
裸睡可以让你的皮肤,还有你的私密部位,得到畅快的呼吸。
This can be especially important for women, particularly those prone to yeast infections.
这点对于女性,尤其是那些容易感染酵母菌的女性尤其重要。
Because bacteria, including yeast, thrive in warm, moist areas,
因为细菌,包括酵母菌,在温暖潮湿的地方滋生很快,
freeing your lady bits from constricting fabric and allowing it to breathe all night can decrease bad bacterial growth and help prevent infections.
让你的小妹妹从紧绷绷的面料中解放出来,让它畅快呼吸一整夜不仅可以减少有害细菌的滋生,还有助于预防感染。
And while there’s not really a male equivalent,
虽然从真正意义上来讲,男性并没有同样的问题,
some men prefer to sleep naked to keep their testicles cooler and improve their sperm count, particularly if they're trying for kids.
但一些男性还是喜欢裸睡,尤其是当他们想要孩子的时候,以保持睾丸的凉爽,提高精子的质量。
And speaking of kids, another benefit to sleeping naked?
说到孩子,裸睡的另一个好处是什么?
Adult time! Skin to skin contact, particularly with someone you're into, is a powerful form of mind-body medicine.
下面的内容十八禁了啊!肌肤接触,尤其是与你喜欢的人的肌肤接触,有着强大的医学作用。
Touching, like hugging, releases oxytocin, a hormone that makes us feel secure.
触摸,比如拥抱,会释放催产素,这是一种让我们感到安全的荷尔蒙。
It also lowers cortisol levels, which boosts the immune system, and can lower blood pressure and heart rate.
还能降低皮质醇水平,从而增强免疫系统,降低血压和心率。
And as we know, and science confirms, sex involves at least some parts of you being naked.
而且,正如我们所知,科学证实,性至少涉及到我们局部身体的裸露。
And of course, good sleep is crucial for your whole body, not just for feeling rested in the morning!
当然了,良好的睡眠对我们的整个身体都是至关重要的,而不仅仅只是帮助我们在早上感觉得到了很好的休息!
Sleep is a time when a lot of important hormones are released into the bloodstream,
睡觉这段时间我们身体内会有很多很重要的荷尔蒙被释放到血液里,
managing our appetites, helping maintain a healthy immune system, and repairing skin tissues.
控制我们的食欲,帮助维持免疫系统的健康,并修复我们的皮肤组织。
So really, cool sleep is beauty sleep.
所以,让身体以凉爽的状态入睡就等于睡美容觉。
But ultimately, if you're not comfortable sleeping naked, you might not sleep well.
但说到底,如果你不喜欢裸睡,那你也可能睡不好。
So if you're a clothed sleeper, try setting the thermostat a little lower for the same benefits.
所以,如果你是睡衣党,那你可以尝试把空调温度调低一点,也能达到同样的效果。
So, what about my whole “being naked all the time” experiment?
那我的“一直裸着”实验怎么样呢?
I’m not wrong!
事实证明,我没错!
Trace gets into the benefits of more naked time in this video right here.
Trace在这段视频中就阐释了多多裸体的好处。
But outside of the bonuses of a realistic image, there are concrete scientifically-proven benefits to being naked.
然而,裸体除了能让你对自己有一个更真实的印象以外,还有很多已经得到科学证实的具体好处。
Firstly, being naked exposes more of your skin to the sunlight,
首先,裸体能够让我们的皮肤更多地暴露在阳光下,
which means more Vitamin D exposure, which is great.
这意味着摄入更多的维生素D,这点就很好。
They help your bones absorb calcium.
因为维生素D能够帮助我们的骨骼吸收钙。
So being naked will help you get stronger bones.
这就是说,裸体能让我们的骨骼变得更强壮。
So, be honest guys, who out there sleeps naked?
说实话,朋友们,你们有谁是裸睡的?
Let us know in the comments, don’t forget to like this video, and subscribe for a new episode of DNews every day of the week.
请在评论中告诉我们,还有,不要忘记喜欢这个视频,并订阅我们的栏目,每天收看新的内容。