The holidays aren't only for giving gifts.
假期不光是为了互送礼物
They're also about spending time with your family and friends.
还要花时间陪伴家人和朋友
And the new Facebook Portal makes it easy to stay connected.
新的Facebook Portal能让您与家人联系起来更方便
For example, my writer, Lauren, is home today for some reason, I don't know why.
比如 我的编剧Lauren今天无故缺勤在家 我不知道为啥
But I thought I would check in with her.
但我觉得应该来个突击检查
And it's easy to connect to any of your friends or family on Facebook Messenger.
用Facebook Messenger可以轻松跟任何朋友或家人联系
So hey, Lauren? Oh, hi Ellen, this is an unexpected surprise.
嘿 Lauren?哦 嗨 艾伦 你来的很突然啊
Well, with Facebook Portal's smart camera, you never have to worry about being out of frame,
有了Facebook Portal的智能相机 你绝对不用担心会出镜
whether you're moving around the kitchen, or hanging out in the living room.
不管你是在厨房里忙还是在卧室里晃悠
The camera just moves with you and adjusts to keep everyone in the view.
相机会跟着你转 并且让所有人都入镜
Lauren, why don't you show us the rest of your room, so we can explain that?
Lauren 给我们看看你房间的布局吧 给大家展示一下
Uh, no, thank you. I'm your boss. It wasn't a question. Let's see the rest of your room.
哦 还是别了 谢谢 我是你老大 这是要求 来看看你的房间
OK. There's not too much to see. This is pretty much it.
好吧 没啥好看的 就这些了
That's kind of weird. Not really.
有点怪啊 不啊
Let's move back over here. OK.
我们去那边吧 好
And there were candles by everything too.
所有东西旁边都有蜡烛啊
That's-- like a shrine or anything.
看起来跟个圣殿似的
Don't worry about that. OK.
不是 好吧
What are you what are you painting?
你在 你在画什么呢?
Oh, I wish you wouldn't have asked.
哦 真希望你没问
I was going to give it to you for your birthday.
本来打算你生日的时候送你的
Oh wow, that's beautiful. Thank you. Thank you. OK.
哦哇 好漂亮 谢谢 谢谢 好
You're wearing so much makeup for being at home, it's weird.
你在家还化这么重的妆 怪人
Thanks, Lauren. Thank you, Ellen.
谢谢 Lauren 谢谢艾伦
All right, I want all of you to stay connected to your family and friends,
好 我想让大家都跟朋友家人保持联系
even after the holidays, so you're all going home with two new Facebook Portals!
假期过后也要这样哦 所以每人将获得两个新的Facebook Portal
We'll be back.
马上回来