Anyone have Alexa here?
有人有Alexa吗?
Yeah? OK. So Alexa apparently has a new thing.
嗯?好 Alexa有个新功能
It's a whisper mode. Have you heard about this?
是悄悄话模式 大家听说过吗?
This is true. If you want to talk in a whisper for some reason, Alexa will whisper back to you.
这是真的 如果你想说悄悄话 Alexa也会跟你说悄悄话
Here's someone trying it out. Alexa, what's the weather outside?
有人尝试过 Alexa现在外面什么天气?
Whoa. I think you just whispered to me.
哇 你好像在跟我说悄悄话呢
From now on, when you whisper, I will whisper back.
从现在起 你要是小声跟我说话 我也小声跟你说
You can always say, turn off whisper mode.
你可以告诉我 关闭悄悄话模式
Now, currently, in Delray Beach, it's 86 degrees Fahrenheit with partly sunny skies.
现在 德尔雷比奇的天气是 86华氏摄氏度 多云转晴
You can expect more of the same today, with a high of 88 degrees and a low of 81 degrees.
未来几天持续如此 最高温88 华氏摄氏度 最低温81华氏摄氏度
That is totally real. It's quieter and creepier.
真的是真的 它说话更安静 更诡异
So I wanted to see if it really works.
我想验证下是否真的如此
So I got Alexa right here. And I am going to try it out.
所以我这有一个Alexa 我来试试
So, Alexa, what day is it? Whoa. I think you just whispered at me.
Alexa 今天几号?哇 你好像在跟我说悄悄话呢
From now on, I will whisper back. Today is November 29th.
从现在起 我也要跟你说悄悄话 今天是11月29日
Wow. Well, I guess it works. Hey, Ellen. Do you want to know a secret? Yes.
哇 看来真有用哎 嘿 艾伦 你想知道个秘密吗?想
Sometimes when you ask me a question, I act like I didn't understand you because I don't feel like answering it.
有时候你问我问题 我表现得好像没听懂 其实我只是懒得回答
Really? Hey, Ellen. Guess what?
是吗?嘿 艾伦 你猜
Did you know that J-Lo is really short for Janet Lumbergh?
你知道J-Lo其实是Janet Lumbergh的缩写吗?
That's not true. No, it's totally true. I read it on Wikipedia.
才不是呢 是真的 我在维基百科上看到的
OK. Thanks. And I bet you didn't know this.
好吧 谢谢你 我猜你肯定不知道这个
You know the Property Brothers on HDTV? There's only one of them.
你知道HDTV上的房产兄弟吗?其实压根儿就只有一个人
They make the other one with special effects.
另一个是用特效做出来的
OK. I'm going to shut you off now. I've seen tWitch naked.
好吧 我要关掉你了 我看过推奇的裸体