You've seen Bird Box, right? Everybody's seen Bird Box?
大家都看了《蒙上你的眼睛》 对吧 大家看《蒙上你的眼睛》了吗?
All right, everybody's talking about it.
好 所有人都在谈论它
In the movie, Sandra Bullock has to find her way around wearing a blindfold and she guides her kids with a little bell.
在电影中 Sandra Bullock必须得戴着眼罩找路 她用一个小铃铛引导她的孩子们
So I wanted to see if that really works, so I got a blindfold for my producer Andy.
我想试试看这是不是真的有效 所以我给制片人安迪找了个眼罩
Andy, there's a blindfold. Mary has a blindfold.
安迪 有个眼罩 Mary有眼罩
Put it on. Take off your headset.
把它戴上 把你的耳机摘下来
For God's sakes. All right.
我的天 好
You can't see, can you? No, I can't. And there's cords here, so let's be careful.
你看不到了 对吧?看不到 前面有好多绳子 要小心点
No, we moved the cords out of the way. OK.
没有 我们把绳子都拿开了 好
We want to be safe. All right.
要确保安全 好
All right, here's what I wanted-- I want you to follow the sound of the bell.
好 我想这样 你要跟随这个铃铛的声音
One more.
还有一个
One more.
还有一个
You're up.
你上来了
Oh.
哦
Come back. We'll be right back.
快回来啊 稍后回来