手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美人文风情 > 正文

欧美人文风情(视频+文本+字幕)第397篇:父母如何跟孩子解释同辈压力

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

原味人文风情:Hey, you know, if you really wanna be our friend, you'd have one of these cigarettes, one of these smokes.

嘿,如果你真的想当我们的朋友,你就该抽个烟,吸几口啊。
Yeah. Just a quick puff. It won't hurt.
对啊。只是吸一口。没什么害处的。
Come on. No!
来嘛。不要!
Do you know what peer pressure is?
你知道什么是‘来自同辈的压力’吗?
I have no idea.
完全没概念。
This is a very, very important topic, you guys.
这是个非常、非常重要的课题,你们两个。
Have you ever felt like your friend are asking you to do something you kind of feels uncomfortable
你有没有朋友叫你做一些让你有点感到不舒服,

or maybe you know you really shouldn't do it? Um-hum.

或可能是一些你觉得真的不应该做的事情?有。
Because you wanna be cool to your friends, right? Uh-huh.
因为你想要在朋友面前看起来很酷,对吧?对。
And so there's a...like expectation or pressure to do certain things.
那所以就会有...像是期待或压力迫使你做某些事情。
So...let's say, I'm one of your friends. Okay. Okay.
那...假装我是你的朋友。好。好。
Are these real? Yeah, they look like they're real. Yeah.
这些是真的吗?对呀,看起来是真的。是真的。
Okay, so, here's Sally and Steve. Steve and Sally.
好,那这是 Sally 跟 Steve。Steve 跟 Sally。
And these girls think Steve is very cool.
然后这些女生觉得 Steve 很酷。
And big muscles. And big muscles.
还有大肌肉。还有大肌肉。

父母如何跟孩子解释同辈压力.jpg

Hey, Kate, you wanna come smoke with us and be cool like us? No.

嘿,Kate,你想不想一起抽烟然后变得跟我们一样酷啊?不想。
What? Are you too scared? Don't be a weenie, just come have one.
怎么?太胆小了吗?不要像胆小鬼一样,就来抽一根啊。
Try this beer. It's really good. Oh, you're super cute! Don't you wanna drink?
试试啤酒啊。很好喝喔。喔,你超可爱的!你想喝酒吗?
I'll think you're super cool if you smoke a cigarette with me. Okay.
如果你跟我一起抽烟的话我就会觉得你超酷的。好啊。
See? You just fell to peer pressure. Peer pressure talked you into it.
看吧?你刚刚就落入同侪压力的陷阱了。‘同辈压力’说服你做这件事了。
Did you ever get peer pressure?
你们有遇过同辈压力吗?
Yes. By my friend named Scott. He was drinking alcohol in high school,
有。我有个朋友叫 Scott,他就给过我同辈压力。他高中的时候就开始喝酒,
and I thought he was the coolest thing ever. And he asked me to drink alcohol.
我就觉得他是最酷的人。然后他也叫我喝酒。
Hey, Ryan. Look what I got. I got some cigarettes, and I got some beers!
嘿,Ryan。看看我拿了什么。我有烟,我还有一些啤酒!
Come on, Mary Jane! Mom!
来嘛,Mary Jane!妈!
He's like, "Just take this little bit, take this little bit." I knew I shouldn't.
他就说:“就一小口就好,就一小口。” 我知道我不该喝。
Ciela, oh, my best friend! I'm so happy that you're here!
Ciela,喔,我最好的朋友!我好开心你在这里!
Uh-huh. Come on! Let's smoke!
好喔。来嘛!一起抽烟吧!
I'm just partying, and I'm having a good time! I really feel like smoking a cigarette is so cool to do!
我只是在狂欢,而且我玩得超开心!我真的觉得抽烟超酷!
I'm gonna have some beer!
我要来点啤酒!
And then I tried it, and it was so horrible I actually did spit it out.
然后我就喝了,但太难喝了,我就吐出来了。
And then he didn't like me anymore, because I spit out his alcohol that he took. And he is in prison now.
后来他就不喜欢我了,因为我把他给的酒吐出来。而他现在在监狱里。
Teens might want you to try marijuana, molly, or speed. There's a lot of different drugs out there.
青少年可能会想要你吸大麻、迷幻药或是快速丸。有很多各种不同的毒品。
Do you do drugs? Yeah, a bit. What do you think? No.
你会吸毒吗?会,一点点。你觉得呢?不可能。
Well, actually I have done drugs before.
其实我以前吸过毒。
If you were to try those things, I would want you to be able to tell me and know that I still love you. Um-hum.
如果你以后真的尝试了那些东西,我希望你能够告诉我,并知道我还是会爱你。好。
We were on our way home from school, and a friend of mine had some marijuana, some buds.
我们从学校的路上要回家,有个朋友身上有大麻,有些大麻烟。
It's really hard in most situations to say, "No, thanks."
其实在大部分的状况下要说,“不用了,谢谢”是很难的。
Why do you think marijuana would be okay?
你怎么会觉得可以吸大麻?
I think my brother did it before, and so I heard about it—
我想说我哥哥以前吸过,所以我听过—
I don't care if Danny did it before.
我不在乎 Danny 有没有吸过。
Good friends will support you. If they wanna push you and force you into doing something you don't wanna do or is a bad choice—
好的朋友会支持你。如果他们逼你或强迫你做你不想做的事情,或是这事情很糟--
They're not good friends. No. Yeah.
他们就不是好的朋友。不是。没错。
And there might be some other friends who actually don't wanna be doing those things,
有可能其他朋友其实不想做那些事情,
but they feel peer-pressured and feel like they need to do it.
但他们觉得有同辈压力,所以觉得他们必须做。
And if I do that, then they might go with me. Yeah.
如果我做了,他们可能就会接纳我。对。
I bet your mom was very disappointed in you.
我猜你妈一定对你很失望。
I didn't tell my mom. I didn't tell all my... You've never told her it?
我没跟我妈讲。我没告诉任何...... 你从来没跟她说过?
So, you want me to call Oma and tell her that I smoked some marijuana? Yes!
你要我打给奶奶然后跟她说我抽过大麻吗?对!
Well, we'll see.
再看看啦。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
peer [piə]

想一想再看

n. 同等的人,同辈,贵族
vi. 凝视,窥视

 
expectation [.ekspek'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 期待,期望

联想记忆
alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

想一想再看

n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。