Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Hi, Rob! How is your foot today?
泰勒:嗨,罗布!今天你的脚怎么样?
Rob: Hi, Taylor. It is better but it is a little numb.
罗布:嗨,泰勒。好多了,不过还有一点点麻。
Taylor: That is too bad. I'm a little worried about it. Maybe your foot is broken?
泰勒:太糟了。我还是有些担心的。你的脚会不会断了?
Rob: I don't think so. But my leg is still sore, too. If it still hurts tomorrow, I'll go to the doctor.
罗布:我想不会。但是我的腿还是很疼。如果明天还疼的话,我要去看医生。
Taylor: Going to the doctor is smart. That is my advice.
泰勒:看医生是个明智的决定。这就是我的建议。
Conversation B
对话B
James: Hi, Linda, how is your toothache?
詹姆斯:嗨,琳达,你牙疼好些了吗?
Linda: Much better. After we talked, I went to the dentist. He fixed my tooth.
琳达:好多了。我们谈完之后,我就去看了牙医。他解决了我的牙疼问题。
James: That's good. A toothache can be serious.
詹姆斯:很好。牙疼可能是很严重的问题。
Linda: The dentist said that too! You should never ignore a toothache.
琳达:牙医也这么说!你永远不能忽视牙疼。
James: That's right. And you didn't!
詹姆斯:没错。你也没有忽视不理!
Linda: I will go to the dentist more often now.
琳达:我现在会比较常去看牙医。
James: Go every six months. That's best!
詹姆斯:每半年就去一次。这是最好的!