手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米肥伦秀 > 正文

历史吐槽大会

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We love Jeff Ross. He's so funny. He has a new show called Historical Roasts,

我们喜爱杰夫·罗斯,他很逗趣,他最新的节目叫作《历史吐槽大会》,
where he makes fun of different people from history. So we thought we'd send him down to Rockefeller Plaza,
他通过历史来取悦别人,我们想不如让他去洛克菲勒中心吧,
here in New York City, to practice his roasting skills. Take a look at this.
这个地方在纽约,来展现一下他的吐槽绝技,来看看。
Jimmy, what's happening, buddy? It's Jeff Ross.
吉米,发生了什么伙计,我是杰夫·罗斯。
I'm warming up for my history roast by roasting people out here on the street.
我要开始在街上通过历史来吐槽路人了。
Not everybody wants to be roasted, so maybe they'll let me roast their friends.
不是所有人都想被吐槽,或许让我们来吐槽他们的朋友。
I'm roasting people's friends today, so do you want me to roast you or your friend?
我今天会吐槽人们的朋友,你希望吐槽你还是你的朋友?
Not today, not today. You can't handle it? No, you should roast him, though.
今天不行,今天不行,你不行?你可以吐槽他没问题。
I don't really think it's shorts season quite yet, fellas. But I'm really glad your buddy is wearing Peter Dinklage's dress pants.
我真的不认为现在是短裤季,但我很欣喜的是,你的朋友穿着彼特·丁拉基的正装裤。
You guys look like the Hogwarts math team, the three of ya.
你们三个很像霍格沃茨学校的数学团队。

434.jpg

I'm doing a history show. Who is your favorite historical figure? Alexander Hamilton.

我现在正在做一个历史秀,你最喜欢的历史人物是谁?亚历山大·汉密尔顿。
Why? Because... Because he's the best rapper? What's your story, Jesse?
为什么,因为....因为他是最佳说唱歌手?你的故事呢杰西?
Well, I'm hoping to be a medical student. I'm applying this year.
我希望能成为一名医学学生,我会今年申请。
This guy has creepy gynecologist written all over his face.
这个兄弟脸上写满了恐怖的妇产科学家的样子。
So, Rayne, how does it feel knowing that your mom looks like Dog the bounty hunter if it was a woman?
雷恩,如果你的妈妈很像赏金猎人,你会有什么样的感觉,如果他是女性的话?
Pretty awesome. Pretty awesome. You look like Dog the bargain hunter. What do you do for a living?
很棒,超级棒,你很像买便宜货猎人,你是干什么的?
I just graduated college. Oh, really? Everybody's graduating right now.
我刚刚大学毕业,真的吗?所有人都在毕业。
It's that time of year. What did you study? Being a genie? What kind of pants are those?
现在是毕业季,你学什么的?你是精灵吗?你穿的是什么裤子?
What's going on, Darryl? Big fan of yours. I see that. Yeah.
怎么样达里尔?我是你的超粉,我知道,没错。
It looks like you stood in front of a big fan to do your hair. Yeah, well...
你很像你站在一个超粉面前做头发,好吧。
I'm about to do a show about historical figures. We're looking for somebody who looks like Beethoven
我这个节目是关于历史人物的,我正在找寻像贝多芬的人,
if his mom drank while she was pregnant.
如果他的怀孕妈妈喝醉了。
This month marks my 30th anniversary as a stand-up comedian,
这个月是我做单口相声演员的30周年纪念,
and the first show I ever did was on Fleet Week 30 years ago.
而三十年前,我第一个节目就是在军舰周做的。
And there were sailors in the audience. I made fun of them and they laughed.
观众里面有海军,我取笑他们,他们大笑。
And it was the best feeling ever and I've been doing comedy ever since.
这种感觉很棒,我自此开始了喜剧之路。
Oh, wow. 30 years? That's a long time. You guys were literally semen 30 years ago.
哦哦,三十年?很长时间了,不夸张的说你们三十年前还是精液。
My thanks to Jeff Ross right there.
感谢杰夫·罗斯。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
hunter ['hʌntə]

想一想再看

n. 猎人,猎犬,猎马,搜寻者 Hunter: 亨特(姓

 
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。