手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

女星伊丽莎白·奥尔森聊漫威和新节目

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

That's so fun to watch you.

见到你很高兴。
You like being part of a small band?
你喜欢在一个小乐队里?
Sure!
当然!
No!
不!
How are you, I am seeing you since Thanos snapped his terrible fingers.
你怎么样?萨诺斯弹手指时以来我见过你。
Yes, I saw you though, since then.
是的,不过在那之后,我见过你。
What does that mean?
你的意思是?
So, yes, so I was here with like three other people,
是的,我当时和大概三个人在这里,
and you know you don't get a lot of like face time,
你没有太多见面的时间,
and I feel like we don't know each other, well,
我感觉我们不了解彼此,好吧,
and I saw you, I was in Seattle it was in April and...
我看到了你,我当时在西雅图,那是4月份...
Oh, yes.
是的。
I was like you lived there I don't be like revealing, you know...
我感觉你住在那里,你知道,我不是在披露什么...
No, I was there interviewing Michelle Obama actually in Tacoma,
不是的,事实上我当时在塔科马那里采访米歇尔·奥巴马,
yeah, I was in Seattle, for the day...
是的,我当时在西雅图。
Okay.
好吧。
Yeah, you were there?
啊,你当时在那里?
I was there, I was doing tourist things,
我当时在那里,在旅游,
like going to it spike something like place market.
去一些地方。
Right.
是的。
And I was trying to find lunch, and there's this like little French bistro I wanted to try out,
我当时正在找吃午饭的地方,有小的法式餐馆,我想尝尝,
and it was really small and narrow and I was looking at the menu on the glass,
餐馆真的很小很窄,我当时在看菜单,
and you were right there.
你正好在那里。
Oh!
噢!
And I I have really bad social anxiety like here and outside of work,
我真的有社交恐惧,就像在这里或工作之余,
and seeing work people and like your private life,
例如见一些工作上的人士,或者私下见你,
and I felt really weird sitting through a meal not knowing if I should say hi to you or not,
我感觉就餐时会很奇怪,不知道是否应该和你打招呼,
and so I just went to a different restaurant.
于是我就去了另一家餐馆。
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Wow, it is very strange.
哇,这真的很奇怪。
But do you like people that like, does you see so many people all the time?
但你喜欢人们...?你是不是一直看到这么多的人?
and I don't, I don't know...
我不知道...
Of course I...
我当然...
But really?
真的吗?
Well, I mean like you know, yeah, if you come up and said hello, of course you know...
我的意思是,你知道,是的,如果你上前打招呼,当然,你知道...
Okay.
好吧。
As long as people are drunk I'm fine with anybody.
只要不喝醉,我都可以。
No, I am not.
我当时没有。
Were you drunk?
你当时醉了吗?
No.
没有。
Ok, perfectly done. Yeah, No problem.
那就好,没有问题。
I am sorry, I scared you away.
我很抱歉,把你吓跑了。
It was as I recall it was a very good lunch.
当时,我回忆起来,当时是一顿非常好的午餐。
Yeah, it looked like a really great, I think you were with your with a couple women...
是的,看起来非常不错,当时你旁边有几个女性...
I was...
我当时...
I was with a couple of women, I was with my wife...
我当时与几个女性在一起,我和妻子...
Yeah.
是的。
The other woman was the waitress probably, did she have a pad in her hand?
另一个女性可能是服务员,她手上有平板电脑吗?
Maybe.
可能。
Maybe.
可能。
Well, next time please don't hesitate.
好吧,下次再碰到,不要犹豫。
OK.
好吧。
You are, by the way, I want to I know that you get asked about this Marvel stuff all the time,
顺便说一下,我知道,人们一直问你关于漫威的问题,
I love this stuff and I know you've got your own Scarlet Witch Show coming to Disney Plus,
我爱死这些东西了,我知道,迪士尼+上将有你自己的绯红女巫秀,
And this is the concept art which kind of looks like a 50s sitcom Leave It to Beaver type of thing,
这是概念图,有点像50年代的《反斗小宝贝》情景喜剧,
except for up in the corner we see vision and we see Scarlet Witch the shadows.
除了我们在角落可以看见的绯红女巫影子。
I am so happy put that out.
把这个放出来,我太高兴了。
Did you notice that?
你注意到了吗?
I didn't notice that.
我没有注意到。
You noticed an imaginary woman having lunch with me, but you didn't say that,

你注意到了一个想像的女人和我共进午餐,但没有说,

can you say anything about it have you seen scripts or anything?

你可以谈一下吗?你看到了台词或什么吗?
I actually have no idea what I'm allowed to say.
事实上,我不知道我被允许说些什么。
Okay. And just spill it, say it all.
好吧。透露一点,说出来。
Because we haven't even started, I don't even know I'm supposed to say,
由于我们甚至还没开始,我甚至不知道我将说些什么,
If I'm supposed to start or not start over in the middle of it I don't know what they want us to say,
如果我将开始,或者不开始,我不知道他们想让我说什么,
but when I found out about it Feige had Paul and I come in at different times into his office,
但当我发现费奇让保罗和我在不同时间到他的办公室,
and it really felt like being called into the principal's office and,
真的就像被叫到负责人的办公室,
Evan Feige runs these all the Marvel movies.
费奇负责所有这些漫威电影。
Yeah.
是的。
And Paul Bettany your co-star?
保罗·贝坦尼和你一起?
Yes.
是的。
So he had you guys come in and you were worried?
所以他把你们叫过去,然后你们都担心?
Separately, he was worried he was getting fired,
分别叫过去,他担心他被解雇了,
but I think that Paul is really great at telling stories,
但我认为保罗在讲故事方面真的厉害,
so I don't know how accurate that is.
所以我不知道准确程度。
Yeah.
是的。
Or if it's just a better story saying that but for me,
或者只是一个更好的故事,但对我来说,
I just thought I got in trouble saying something about infinity or something at the time,
我只是在想,我在《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》方面说了什么而陷入麻烦,
and it's it's kind of five use creation the show.
有点像五个人来做这个秀。
I see.
我知道。
It's an idea that he conceived.
这是他设想的一个主意。
Well, if he conceived it it's going to be good, it's pretty much guaranteed it's...
好吧,如果他认为将不错,那就相当有保证了...
It's pretty great.
相当不错。
Yeah, oh, so you do know what?
噢,所以你知道?
I know a lot about it.
我知道很多。
This is the, you have this show on Facebook watch, second season
这是...这个秀放到Facebook上了,第二季,
not sorry for your loss, there are no superheroes in this, in this, no, no
你的损失也没什么,里面没有超级英雄,没有,
Well.
好吧。
I mean the, the basic idea for those who don't know...
我的意思是,那些不知道的人的基本想法...
So the basic idea is that I play a young widow,
所以基本的想法是,我扮演一个年轻的寡妇,
and it's the experience she has post her husband's death,
以及她公布丈夫死亡的事情,
and the experience that the people around her also have with his passing.
还有她周围的人关于他去世的事情,
Which is a bit of a mystery?
有一点神秘?
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes, there's a mystery of if he act but by the end of the first season,
是的,有他是否行动的迷,但在第一季末尾,
it's a you ask did he kill himself or was it an accident.
你会问,他自杀了吗?或者这是否是一个事故。
Right.
是的。
And that's really supposed to be something that we explore throughout the second season,
应该是...,我们在第二季中探讨,
and really tackling a bit more,
的确有进一步的探讨,
but there is a lot of levity to the show, it's a show about grief and how people,
但也有大量轻浮的地方,是关于悲痛以及人们如何...
how we don't really like talking about it and something everyone has to go through.
我们真的不愿意谈论的,以及每个人都要经历的。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
and it's a it's a really beautifully done show I would like to say,
我想说,这的确是制作精良的秀,
Yeah, executive producer of the show as well.
是的,执行制片人也这么认为。
I am.
是的。
Is that fun being in charge of the...
负责相关的事有趣吧?
It's so, it's really fun, it's really exhausting to it like a whole new level,
是的,的确有趣,真的令人劳累,像到一个新水平,
and I've enjoyed, it it's just been a crash course from like the pitch process
我乐在其中,也是一个速成的过程,例如推销、
to the color correction, and anything all of that stuff,
修改颜色,诸如此类。
Yeah, it's been incredible.
是的,难以置信。
What's been a really it's been a lot of learning,
真的...学到了很多,
and I have a thousand one opinions, so it's awesome well
听到了无数的意见,所以真的相当不错。
Yeah, and they have to listen to them, yeah, exactly.
是的,他们需要聆听,的确是这样。
Well, it's great to see you Elizabeth oles, and everybody every Tuesday on Facebook blogs.
好,很高兴见到伊丽莎白·奥尔森,我们每周二在Facebook日志上见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
accurate ['ækjurit]

想一想再看

adj. 准确的,精确的

联想记忆
levity ['leviti]

想一想再看

n. 轻浮,轻率,不稳定,多变

联想记忆
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物

 
infinity [in'finiti]

想一想再看

n. (时间,空间等)无限,无穷,[数]无穷大

 
conceived

想一想再看

v. 构思;设想(conceive的过去式)

 
executive [ig'zekjutiv]

想一想再看

adj. 行政的,决策的,经营的,[计算机]执行指令

 
revealing [ri'vi:liŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 有启迪作用的,透露内情的,袒露身体的 动词re

 
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。