手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

如何制作意式土豆团子

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi lovely people, you can see the sun is down,

亲爱的观众朋友们,你们可以看到太阳已经下山了,
the day moves away but before that I want to make a gnocchi, so simple yes, potato gnocchi because I've got a lovely traditional pesto, so easy.
一天就要过去了,但在这之前,我想做一份意式土豆团子,非常简单,因为我有一份非常不错的传统意大利青酱,非常简单。
Here I have about half a kilogram of potato which I'm going to sieve, inside you see that.
我有一斤土豆,我要筛一下,你看看这里面。
I boiled some potato, I removed the skin and I'll let it cool down a little bit, crush it, crush it.
我煮了一些土豆,剥了皮,现在把它们放凉,把它弄碎,弄碎。
If you don't have one of this use a potato masher, that will do it
如果你没有这个工具的话,就要用土豆捣碎器,它能做到,
but do not put them inside a kind of food processor which goes round, you think it's good?
但不要把它们放进那种食品加工器中,转圈的那种,你觉得那好吗?
No, you will get cream out of it.
不好,那样的话,最棒的部分就会掉出去。
Come on, yes. Right it's done, let's put this one away.
来吧,好的。好,做完了,我们把这个放在一边。
Let me clean my hands nicely.
我来洗洗手。
You need a bit of salt yes, very important you put bit of salt,
你需要一点盐,是的,放一点盐是非常重要的。
1 yolk of egg let's do it in here, it's all natural just put inside
一个鸡蛋黄,我们在这里弄,全部都是天然的,放在里面就好,
and use about 150 grams of flour, make sure is good double zero flour.
用150克左右的面粉,确保这是优质的双零面粉。
First we start with a fork, yeah you grab everything and then don't be afraid to use your hands, rub everything.
我们先来用叉子,是的,你抓住了所有东西,然后别担心,用手去揉。
Look at that beauty, ah, oh oh, I know you're gonna get everything to stick to your hands but doesn't matter you can wash it.
看看这漂亮的食物,啊,哦,哦,我知道你们的手上会黏糊糊的,但没关系,你们可以洗掉。
Nearly there this is gonna be nice and soft,
快好啦,这会很棒,而且会很松软,
yeah see that starts to get together, this stage okay, it's nearly done, wash your hands,
是的,看看,它们开始黏在一起了,这样就好啦,快好了,洗洗手,
very very important because you don't want to stick anything else on you.
这非常非常重要,因为你们一定不想粘上任何东西。
This one is done, clean again now.
这块做好了,现在再清理一下。
Just put a little bit of flour on the side like this okay,
在边上放一点面粉,像这样,好的,
get the knife, cut it, into little sausages, hey there's nothing to it!
拿出刀来切它,切成小香肠状,嘿,这没什么难的!
Here I've got two lovely plates,
我这里有两个好看的盘子,
here's the potato I keep some on the side, now you roll it,
这是我放在边上的一颗土豆,现在我们把它卷一下,
it's so easy to do it look, when you roll it put them in the flour like this okay,
这非常简单,看,你要把它们放在面粉里卷,像这样,好的,
make sure there is not much flour when you roll it because if there's too much flour you get stick, the gnocchi will stick on to it
确保你在卷的时候没有太多面粉,因为如果面粉太多的话,你就会粘,土豆团子就会粘在上面,
and then we're slippery, here's another one, yes,
然后就会很滑,这是另一块,是的,
come on, hey yeah this is the best gnocchi, got it.
来吧,嘿,这是最棒的土豆团子,有了。
Just get me the flour on top and now you roll him in the flour oh I love making gnocchi,
把面粉撒在上面,现在要在面粉里卷,哦,我太喜欢做土豆团子了,
put him on the side, so quick you can do it in minutes if you have the pesto ready fantastic.
放在一边,太快了,几分钟就可以做好了,如果你有青酱的话,那就太棒了。
Get the knife cut it, look at that, little 'Tocchetti' we call them
用刀莱切,看看,我们叫它小tocchetti,
this is just enough for me, now you've got some lovely gnocchi ready to go.
对我来说这些就够了,现在你有了一些很棒的土豆团子,马上就要下锅煮了。
Here let's put this one on top here, let's put a little bit of salt in the water.
我们把这个放在上面,往水里撒一点盐。
The water, you have to really boil it and please don't put too many on just put enough maximum a couple of portions, okay.
你得把水烧开,请不要放太多,就放到可以容纳的最大量就好,好的。
I'm gonna put them in the sieve
我要把它们放在筛子里,
because I want to grab them all and I want to move it, slowly put them in
因为我想把它们拿出来,挪一下,慢慢地把它们放进去,
then I get the rest.
然后再弄剩下的。
Just put them in,
把它们放进去就好,
this is it, it's done, nothing else to it, let's put this one on top
好啦,这就做好啦,没有其他步骤了,我们把这个放在上面,
in a bowl you put a couple of tablespoons of pesto one I made earlier on, just a little bit.
你要在碗里放几汤匙青酱,这是我之前做好的,放一点就好。

如何制作意式土豆团子.jpg

Okay just a little bit of pasta water come on look, come inside here, let me show you look they're already coming up,

好的,倒入一点点煮面水,看,看这里面,我来向你们展示,看,它们已经浮上来了,
look how wonderful, how beautiful they are look at inside here the little babies, they're all up here,
看看,多棒,多好看,看看里面的这些小宝宝,它们都浮上来了,
go, come on they're ready soon as they come up, 'Summertime' yes just put this side, just a little bit,
走,过来看,它们一浮上来就好了,“夏日时光”是的,把它放在这边,一点点,
do not fry the pesto just put them all in,
青酱不要煎,把它们都放进去就好,
just move a little bit around don't disturb it
稍微晃动一下,不要弄乱,
there is no cooking involved, look how creamy they are.
全程没有炒的步骤,看看它们多么香浓。
So easy, incredible easy.
非常简单,无敌简单。
Ah, this is what I call gnocchi.
啊,这就是我说的意式土豆团子。
Don't put too much of everything that is enough pesto, do not overdo it.
不要把所有东西都放太多,这些青酱足够了,不要过分。
Let's put this on the side,
把这个放在一边,
get some lovely parmesan cheese,
放一点帕马森奶酪,
grate it on top and this is gnocchi di patate, potato gnocchi with a classic Genovese pesto.
擦一点奶酪放在上面,这就是gnocchi di patate,土豆团子配上经典意式青酱。
If you can do it please you do it, no you have to do it, half a kilogram of potato,
如果你可以做的话,请做一下,不,你必须做一下,一斤土豆,
150 gram of the flour, pinch of salt, sieve or use a potato a ricer,
150克面粉,少许盐,用筛子或土豆捣碎器,
lots of water couple of potions at a time, come up, put in a salad bowl and hallelujah!
大量的水,每次用一点,团子浮上来,放在沙拉碗里,哈利路亚!
It's all for you, can you please, you make it and let me know, now I want to eat it.
都是为你准备的,请你做一下,并让我知道,我现在想尝尝。
It's so good, so fresh, so tasty, I'm gonna eat it.
太棒了,太新鲜了,太美味了,我要吃掉它。
Oh there is a church there, hallelujah, oh yes!
哦,这里有一座教堂,哈利路亚,哦,太棒了!
Arrivederci, I'm gonna eat it now.
再见,我现在要吃了。
Can you see me from far away?
你在远处可以看到我吗?
It's almost dark where I'm going, I don't know, one thing I know,
我去的地方几乎都快黑了,我不知道,我只知道,
I'm gonna hide behind the tree and then I don't have to give it to you!
我要藏在树后面,然后我就不用给你吃了!
Make it because you will love it. Bye.
做一份吧,因为你会爱上它的。拜拜。
You can't see me.
你看不见我。
All right, you win, you can have some,
好吧,你赢了,你可以吃一点,
come on taste it, you won, nod.
来尝尝吧,你赢了,点头。
Bless you, turn the camera around, don't laugh.
上帝保佑你,把镜头转一下,别笑。
Rachel, Richard, I don't know, I'm gonna skip you, see how soft it is, it's all yours.
瑞秋,理查德,我不知道你叫什么,我要跳过你,看看这多软,都是你的了。
Arrivederci, he's run away with the gnocchi, look it's,
再见,他带着土豆团子跑啦,看看,
just bring, bring some to India.
带一点回印度吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
slippery ['slipəri]

想一想再看

adj. 滑的,狡猾的,不可靠的

 
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
disturb [dis'tə:b]

想一想再看

v. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安

联想记忆
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
pinch [pintʃ]

想一想再看

n. 捏,一撮,少量,困苦,偷窃
vt. 掐,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。