So we think iMac's gonna be a really big deal. Now, what should it be?
所以我们认为iMac将会成为一个大事件。它应该是什么样子呢?
Well, we went out and we looked at all of the consumer products out there.
嗯,我们去看了所有的消费性产品。
This is a picture of one of the better ones.
这是一张其中相对更好的一些的照片。
And we notice some things about them pretty much universally.
我们注意到它们的一些普遍的特点。
The first is they're really slow. They're very slow.
首先是它们的运行速度真的很慢。它们运行的非常慢。
They're all using last year's processor, very, very slow.
它们都在使用去年的处理器,非常非常慢。
Second is they've all got pretty crummy displays on them.
其次,它们的显示屏都很糟糕。
They're generally 13 inch, a few 14 inch. And the quality of them is very poor.
一般是13英寸,或14英寸。而且质量很差。
Uh, Apple designs all its own display, so we're used to something much better, but these are pretty bad.
苹果会自己设计所有的显示屏,所以我们习惯了更好的东西,但这些都很糟糕。
Likely no networking on them. Some have it. Most don't. Old generation I/O devices.
它们也不能联网。一些可以。大多数都不行。还有老旧的输入输出设备。
And what that means is their lower performance and they're harder to use
这意味着它们的性能更差,更难以使用,
and most of them aren't so, plug and play, and these things are ugly.
大多数都不是这样,即插即用,这些东西很丑陋。
So, let me tell you about iMac.
接下来让我给你们讲一下iMac。