Go on, go on. Go on, git! Oh. Go on, git, earmuffs.
走吧,少不更事的人!走吧,少不更事的人,耳套。
Now, I appreciate the effort but, last time I checked, my whole head gets cold, not just my ears.
我欣赏你的努力,但我在最后一次检查你,我的整个脑袋很冷,而不是我的耳朵。
And why are we callin' ya muffs? What the heck's a muff? I don't call my winter coat a body muff.
我们为什么把你叫作套?套是啥意思?我不会把我冬天穿的衣服为身套。
I don't call my Sunday Uggs feet muffs. So why don't ya just go muff off and go on, git!
我也不会把我的冬靴叫作脚套,所以为什么不脱下你的套,然后走吧,混球。
Go on, git, moose. What are ya, anyway? Y'all look like a second grade drew all of his favorite animals at once.
走吧,少不更事的驼鹿,你究竟是什么?你很像一个二年级学生,一次画出了所有喜欢的动物。
Like some sort of cross between a horse, a deer, and a cow. Maybe that's what we should call you: hor-de-cows
很像是一匹马,一头鹿和一头牛的杂种,或许我们应该叫你“马鹿牛”。
Don't get me started on the plural of moose still bein' moose. We all know it should be meese.
我不要告诉我驼鹿的复数还是驼鹿,我们都知道应该是驼斯鹿,
So go on, git, meese! Come back when you're a hor-de-cow.
走吧,蠢货驼斯鹿,等你成为“马鹿牛”时再回来。
Oh, no. Two straws. Go on, git, Canadian bacon. Ooh! You're just a slice o' dang ham. Git!
不,两个稻草了,走吧加拿大培根,哦,你就是一片火腿而已,少不更事的蠢货!
Go on, git, Wo-Worstesh...Wursteshu... Weste...Aw, forget it! Just git!
走吧,少不更事的蠢货,香节,肠节,香....算了,就是蠢货嘛!
Wow! Oh, no! He's got a spittoon! Ding! Go on. Ding!
哦哦,不不,他有痰盂,叮,叮,继续!
Go on, git, Paris. You've been the most visited tourist destination in the world for far too long.
走吧蠢货巴黎,长期以来你都是世界上最受游客欢迎的城市。
What you got that other towns ain't, art? Um, hello, then you've obviously never been to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
你拥有什么其他地方没有的?艺术吗?恩你好,那你肯定没有去过新墨西哥州的阿尔伯克基。
I once bought an amethyst bolo tie there that was positively radiant.
我之前在那里买了一条波洛领带,肯定是光芒四射的。
You think the Eiffel Tower's special? Las Vegas has one, too, dummy.
你认为埃菲尔铁塔很特别?拉斯维加斯有一个仿制品。
And it ain't so damn big. Au revoir, Paris.
而且不像你那个那么大,再见巴黎。
Look. He's thinkin' about somethin'. Wait. Oh, no. Go on, git, barnacles.
看看,他在想事情,等一下,哦不,走吧少不更事的人,藤壶。
Who the hell gave you permission to stick onto the sides of whales?
谁给你特权,让你黏在鲸鱼的侧面?
Whales are the most majestic creatures of all time, the kings of the sea!
鲸鱼是史上最最雄伟的生物,是海里的国王!
What'd a whale ever do to you? Ooh, you sticky weirdos, you really get my goat.
一条鲸鱼会对你做什么?哦,很黏的奇怪东西,你真的让我生气。
Now, go on, git, now, barnacles. Go on, git! Go on, git!
走吧,少不更事的藤壶,走吧,少不更事的人,蠢货!
Hard to see 'em go. I'm glad I got that out of my system.
看着他们的走很艰难,但庆幸的是他们出山了。