Well, you guys, everyone is still talking about the situation overseas.
朋友们,人们还在谈论着海外的情况。
Tensions are high, both sides are upset. No one knows what's coming.
紧张状况激增,两边都感到不安,没人知道接下来会发生什么。
Of course, I'm talking about Harry, Meghan, and the royal family. That's right.
当然,我们在谈论的是哈利和梅根,皇室,没错。
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are stepping back from their roles, and they actually made the announcement on Instagram.
哈利王子和梅根退出皇室家族,他们实际上是在Instagram上发表了该声明。
Yeah, you could tell the Queen was surprised. Check out her comment. Yeah.
没错,你可以知道女王非常惊讶,来看看她的评论,没错。
Speaking of the royals, I want to say happy birthday to Kate Middleton.
说到皇室,我非常想说凯特生日快乐。
Of course, Kate goes by the Duchess of Cambridge, along with her new title from the Queen, the one who is still in the will.
当然,凯特的名字是剑桥公爵,还有女王的新头衔,这个头衔还在那人的遗嘱里。
Well, back in Washington, President Trump was speaking at the White House
回到华盛顿方面,小特总统在白宫发表讲话,
and he suggested a new name for NATO that includes the Middle East. Take a look at this.
他建议给宇航局一个新名字,包括中东的名字,来看看。
And I actually had a name NATO, right? And then you have M.E., Middle East.
我们其实有一个名字,叫宇航局对吗?然后是ME,代表中东的意思。
You'll call it NATO-ME. I said, what a beautiful name. NATO-ME. I'm good at names.
我们可以称之为宇航局-中东,这是个多美的名字,宇航局-中东,我很擅长起名字。
What? God. Trump was like, NATO-ME. It's named after my favorite actress...Nato-me Watts.
啥?天啊,小特在说宇航局-中东,这是以我最喜欢的女演员命名的,宇航局-中东·瓦茨。
This morning, Trump got some attention for tweeting, Stock market at all-time high. How are your 409(k)s doing?
今天早上,小特因为推特而引起了关注,股票市场达到史上最高点,你的409k退休计划如何了?
409. How are your 409(k)s? He later bragged that the stock market kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
409k退休计划如何了?他随后吹捧到股票市场杀死了99.9%的细菌和病毒。
Some entertainment news...earlier tonight it was round three of Jeopardy's Greatest of All Time tournament.
一些娱乐新闻,今晚早些时候将是时尚最火爆的Jeopardy智利竞赛的第三轮。
It was a strange night of TV on ABC. It started off with an hour of Jeopardy! followed by a two-hour special on Jeffrey Epstein.
ABC的晚间节目都很奇怪,先是一个小时的Jeopardy智力节目,然后是两个小时的杰弗里·爱泼斯坦的特别节目,
The night went from, Kids come in and learn something to Kids, got out of the room now! Get out!
晚上就是这样的,孩子来过来学点东西,到孩子出去,赶快出去,滚!
Guys, this is going viral. Kim Kardashian posted a video online where she gave a tour of her refrigerator.
朋友们,这个很火爆,金·卡戴珊公布了网络视频,她带大家参观了一下她的冰箱。
A lot of people are shocked at how big it is. Take a look.
许多人对巨型冰箱惊讶不已,来看看。
I have a walk-in refrigerator where we keep all of our fresh organic produce.
我有一个无需预约的冰箱,将所有的新鲜有机产品放在里面。
New Yorkers saw that and were like, That's not a fridge. That's a three-bedroom apartment.
纽约客看到后说,这不是冰箱,这是一个三居室住宅。
In New York City, that's a three-bedroom...Wow! Her fridge is so big,
在纽约,这是一个三居室,哦哦,她的冰箱超大,
that's where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are moving. Really?
这也是哈里王子和梅根移居的地方,真的吗?
Look at the size of that thing. She must have a huge 409(k).
看看东西的尺寸呀,她一定有一个巨型的409(k)退休计划。
Finally, I read about a White Claw factory that's opening in Arizona. Or as...
最后,我听说亚利桑那有了白爪工厂,或者说...
Or as students at Arizona Stat are calling it, church. Guys, we have a great show.
就像亚利桑那学生所说的,教堂,朋友们,今晚的节目很精彩。