Voice 5: "I cannot run.
声音5:我不能奔跑。
Yet each road has its goal.
而每条路都有其目标。
I cannot dance to rock and roll, or jazz and pop.
我不能跟随摇滚乐、爵士乐或流行音乐起舞。
And yet I enjoy the music so much.
但我非常喜欢听音乐。
I cannot walk alone to the edges of the sea
我不能独自走到海边。
Yet the deep movement of the waves encourages me.
但海浪的强烈波动使我备受鼓舞。
The sunset amazes me.
日落令我惊艳。
The hugeness of the sky and water shake me.
天空和海水的庞大令我震惊。
To sit on the sand, to see the birds, to greet the sun.
坐在沙滩上,观鸟,迎接日出。
To listen to the silence...to laugh — and to cry.
聆听寂静、笑声和哭声。
To smile at someone passing by. To speak your name.
对路过的人微笑。说出你的名字。
To feel you melt me with your look. Discover me behind the image, bend my defences.
感受你用眼神融化了我。发现表象背后的我,打消我的防御。
I hear your voice.
我听到了你的声音。
How small and huge I am.
我是如此渺小又如此巨大。
I make the moon mine when I dream.
我做梦时将月亮变成我的。
Behind my defences.
在我的防御后面。
Still, I know that I have loved. I have felt. I have loved. I have lived it all.
但我知道我爱过,我感受过。我爱过。我生活过。
And even more. Lover, I think there is still more."
甚至更多。爱人,我知道还有更多。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载