Even his father was smiling, gods be damned, and his uncle Victarion chuckled aloud.
即便父亲也不自禁地笑了,诸神该死,维克塔利昂叔叔笑得都快背气了。
The best response he could summon was a queasy grin.
他所能想到的最佳应对便是跟着挤出几丝神经质的笑容。
We shall see who is laughing when all this is done, bitch.
我们看看谁笑到最后,臭婊子。
Asha wrenched the axe out of the table and flung it back down at the dancers, to whistles and loud cheers.
阿莎从桌上拔出斧头,掷回给舞蹈者,四周传来口哨和欢呼。
"You'd do well to heed what I told you about choosing a crew."
“你好好想想,我是怎么教你挑选船员的。”
A thrall offered them a platter, and she stabbed a salted fish and ate it off the end of her dirk.
奴隶端来盛鱼的浅盘,她用匕首尖挑起腌鱼,大吃起来。
"If you had troubled to learn the first thing of Sigrin, I could never have fooled you.
“假如你肯费点心去了解西格林的背景,我怎么作弄得了你?
Ten years a wolf, and you land here and think to prince about the islands,
当了十年的狼仔,如今就这么大摇大摆地回来,以为自己便是群岛的王子,
but you know nothing and no one. Why should men fight and die for you?"
可你什么都不懂,什么人都不了解。凭什么别人要为你而战,为你而死?”
"I am their lawful prince," Theon said stiffly.
“因为依律法,我生来便是他们的王子,”席恩生硬地答道。
"By the laws of the green lands, you might be.
“按照青绿之地的律法,也许没错。
But we make our own laws here, or have you forgotten?"
但在这里,我们有自己的规则,你难道忘了吗?”
Scowling, Theon turned to contemplate the leaking trencher before him.
席恩板起脸孔,回头凝视面前的餐盘。
He would have stew in his lap before long. He shouted for a thrall to clean it up.
他的双腿旱就溅满鱼肉,这才想起吆喝奴隶前来清理。
Half my life I have waited to come home, and for what? Mockery and disregard?
我半辈子渴望着回家,为了啥?为了嘲笑与漠视?
This was not the Pyke he remembered. Or did he remember?
这不是他记忆中的派克。不过他真的有记忆吗?
He had been so young when they took him away to hold hostage.
他们抓他去当养子时他实在太小了。