手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧犯罪电影《爱情鸟》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You are unbelievable.

你真是太迷人了。
I love you.
我爱你。
Shit!
我去!
I'm a police officer! He's a criminal! Move! Move! Move!
我是警察!那是个罪犯!快追!快追!快追!
Justice!! Oh, my God!
正义降临!哦,我的天啊!
I don't think he's a cop...
我觉得他不是一个警察...
He's fucking dead!
他特么死了!
We know he's dead, but we didn't kill him.
我们知道他死了,但是不是我们杀的他。
I'd like to report a murder, or whatever.
我要报警,这里有一起谋杀案。
We didn't murder anybody!
我们没有杀任何人!
1, 2, 3, go! What!? Jibran!
1,2,3,走!你说什么?纪伯伦!
Okay, the guy's name is Jibran.
好了,男的名字叫纪伯伦。
Run, Leilani!
快跑啊,莉兰妮!
And the girl's name is actually Leilani. Shit!
另外女孩的名字叫莉兰妮。见鬼!
She's running, too, now kinda slow like she's wearing heels that look, actually, amazing.
她也在逃跑了,就是有点儿慢,她穿着的高跟鞋看起来还不错。

喜剧犯罪电影《爱情鸟》预告片

We have to go to the police because we have nothing to hide.

我们必须去找警察自首,因为我们没有什么好隐瞒的。
Then why did you run from the scene of the crime?
那你为什么要从犯罪现场逃跑呢?
Good question, officer.
这个好问题,警官大人。
That's me covering up my body-cam so I can beat your ass.
是我遮盖住了记录仪,这样我就可以揍你了。
We're so fucked!
我们完蛋了!
We just need to find the guy the police are looking for.
我们只要找到警察要找的人就行了。
So, you're suggesting we actually go out there and solve a murder?!
所以,你是在建议我们去干掉那个凶手吗?
It's locked. Did you think it was one of those 'men only' doors?
锁上了。你以为那是“男士专用”的门吗?
All we need is a name and then we're in the clear.
我们只需要找到他的名字就可以清白了。
Hey, man. It's been a minute. Who the fuck are you?
嗨,伙计。占用你一分钟的时间。你们特么的是谁啊?
Who do you work for, you little bitch? You little bean bag, ball-less, bitch?
你在为谁工作,你这个小贱人?你这个像豆包一样没种的贱人。
Yeah! Do you think about your grandma on that furry beanbag, bitch? What?!
没错!你在想你奶奶在那个毛茸茸的豆袋上的样子吗,贱人?什么?
These people are super dangerous and they're really powerful. Stop!
这些人非常危险,非常强大。停!
This is some "Handmaid's Tale" bullshit.
这看起来有点儿像《使女的故事》啊。
We have imposters!
我们中混进了冒充者!
Oh no, imposters. That sucks.
哦,不,冒充者。糟透了。
Everyone, unmask yourselves.
所有人,摘下你们的面具。
Oh, shit. Nobody else took their masks off. Yeah...
哦,见鬼。其他人都没有摘面具。是啊...
I'm gonna give you lovebirds a choice.
我给你们这对爱情鸟一次选择的机会。
What's behind this door, or bacon grease to the face.
要么见识一下门后的家伙,要么就让你们的脸尝尝培根油的滋味。
I don't want grease on my face.
我可不想让我的脸上有油。
Is it gonna shit on me? Oh! Take the grease!
这匹马要在我身上拉屎吗?还是选油吧!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
grease [gri:s]

想一想再看

n. 兽脂,油脂
vt. 用油脂涂,上油,促进

联想记忆
criminal ['kriminl]

想一想再看

adj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的
n. 罪犯

联想记忆
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
covering ['kʌvəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。