He could feel the flush creeping up his cheeks. "I'm a man with a man's hungers.
他感到红晕爬上脸颊,“我是个男人,有男人的正常欲望。
What sort of unnatural creature are you?"
而你到底是个什么样的怪物?”
"Only a shy maid." Asha's hand darted out under the table to give his cock a squeeze.
“呵,我是含羞的少女嘛。”阿莎飞快出手,在桌底挤了一下那话儿。
Theon nearly jumped from his chair. "What, don't you want me to steer you into port, brother?"
席恩差点从椅子上摔下。“怎么,弟弟,不想我为你撑船返航啦?”
"Marriage is not for you," Theon decided. "When I rule, I believe I will pack you off to the silent sisters."
“你不会嫁人的,”席恩决定,“等我称王,头一件事便是扔你去当静默修女。”
He lurched to his feet and strode off unsteadily to find his father.
他歪歪斜斜地站起身子,蹒跚地迈步去找父亲。
Rain was falling by the time he reached the swaying bridge out to the Sea Tower.
走上通往海中塔的吊桥时,雨开始落下。
His stomach was crashing and churning like the waves below, and wine had unsteadied his feet.
他的胃像下方的浪涛一样翻涌,过多的酒精使他东倒西歪。
Theon gritted his teeth and gripped the rope tightly as he made his way across,
席恩咬紧牙关,紧拽绳索,勉力向前,
pretending that it was Asha's neck he was clutching.
想像着手里攫的是阿莎的脖子。
The solar was as damp and drafty as ever.
书房和平日一样潮湿通风。
Buried under his sealskin robes, his father sat before the brazier with his brothers on either side of him.
父亲裹着一身海豹皮长袍,端坐于火盆前,两个弟弟分坐两旁。
Victarion was talking of tides and winds when Theon entered, but Lord Balon waved him silent.
席恩进门时,维克塔利昂正谈到潮汛和风向,巴隆大王挥手制止他,
"I have made my plans. It is time you heard them."
“我把一切都计划好了。你只需留心倾听便行。”
"I have some suggestions—"
“我有些建议——”
"When I require your counsel I shall ask for it," his father said.
“需要你建言时我自会开口,”父亲道。