Land upon the tidal flats north of Deepwood Motte.
只等潮汛到来,便在深林堡以北登陆。
March quickly, and the castle may fall before they even know you are upon them."
行动要快,一定要在他们察觉之前替我拿下城堡。”
Asha smiled like a cat in cream. "I've always wanted a castle," she said sweetly. "Then take one."
阿莎笑得活像泡在黄油里的猫咪。“我早想要座城堡啦,”她甜甜地说。“这个便给你。”
Theon had to bite his tongue. Deepwood Motte was the stronghold of the Glovers.
席恩紧咬舌根。深林堡是葛洛佛家族的要塞。
With both Robett and Galbart warring in the south, it would be lightly held,
如今罗贝特和盖伯特都在南方打仗,城内一定防守空虚,
and once the castle fell the ironmen would have a secure base in the heart of the north.
铁民们只需拿下它,就如同在北境的心脏里打进了一个楔子。
I should be the one sent to take Deepwood. He knew Deepwood Motte,
我才该是那个被派去夺取深林堡的人,我比她熟悉状况。
he had visited the Glovers several times with Eddard Stark.
从前,他曾多次跟随艾德.史塔克拜访葛洛佛家族。
"Victarion," Lord Balon said to his brother, "the main thrust shall fall to you.
“维克塔利昂,”巴隆大王对弟弟说,“最重要的一击交给你完成。
When my sons have struck their blows, Winterfell must respond.
当我的孩子们四面出击时,临冬城必定有所反应。
You should meet small opposition as you sail up Saltspear and the Fever River.
这时你航到盐矛滩,顺着热浪河上行一定不会有什么阻碍。
At the headwaters, you will be less than twenty miles from Moat Cailin.
越过它们后,离卡林湾便不足二十里之遥。
The Neck is the key to the kingdom. Already we command the western seas.
颈泽是王国的咽喉要道,我们已能控制整个西海,
Once we hold Moat Cailin, the pup will not be able to win back to the north...
一旦再掌握了卡林湾,小畜生就回不了家了……
and if he is fool enough to try, his enemies will seal the south end of the causeway behind him,
若他蠢到想蛮干,他现在的敌手便会从南方紧逼而来,一直追到堤道,
and Robb the boy will find himself caught like a rat in a bottle."
那时这小鬼罗柏可就真成了瓶中鼠喽。”