And finally, most of all, I want to congratulate the Oberlin Class of 2015!
最后,最重要的,我要祝贺欧柏林学院2015届毕业生。
Look at you! You made it! You're here! You're looking good!
看看你们!你们做到了!你们走到了今天!你们看起来很好!
And I know you worked hard to make it to this moment, didn't you?
我知道你们为了这一刻努力学习,不是吗?
Staying up late writing those papers, studying for exams. Spent hours practicing and performing.
熬夜写论文,准备考试,花很多小时练习和表演。
You went to countless happy hours, and happy-happy hours at the Feve I hear.
你们度过了无数快乐的时光,我听到你们在Feve的欢乐时光。
I'm going to try one of those burgers for lunch today; that's all I'm going to have...
我打算午餐也尝试其中一种汉堡,这就是我想做的。
where of course, parents, that's where they studied some more.
当然,各位家长们,他们在那里学习的时间更多。
And on top of all of that, you spent thousands of hours giving back to this community
最重要的是,你们花了几千个小时来回馈这个社会,
tutoring kids, playing music for seniors, serving food to folks in need,
辅导孩子,为老人演奏音乐,给需要食物的人提供食物,
and of course, mentoring the local young people back there -- I see you all -- through the Ninde Scholars Program.
当然,还参与了Ninde学者计划,指导后排这些当地的年轻人。我能看到你们各位。
So proud of you all back there.
我为你们感到骄傲。