To capture their movements in their rooftop world,
为了拍摄它们在屋顶上活动的画面,
they need to run a cable between buildings and fly a camera along it.
他们需要在房屋之间搭一条缆线,让摄影机穿行拍摄。
And that calls for some inventive rigging.
而这就需要用到一些创新的传动装置了。
I've got this soft satsuma here,
我手里拿着的是一个软蜜桔,
and I've got to lob it to the team on the other side, over there.
我要把它抛向那边楼顶上的拍摄团队。
We're gonna lob it from rooftop to rooftop.
我们将把它扔过一个又一个的屋顶。
We've made sure there's no one on the rooftops and it's safe to do it.
我们已经确保楼顶上没有闲杂人等,保证操作安全。
You ready? Okay. Okay, good. That's good.
准备好了吗?好的。好的,很好。棒极了。
I got it into the courtyard. So that's perfect.
我把桔子扔到了天井里。落点非常完美。
I think our cable run at the moment is about 60 metres.
我们现在已经架设了大约60米长的缆线。
And we can travel the whole length,
我们可以穿过整个距离,
while panning and tilting and really looking at everything we want to.
进行摇拍,倾斜拍摄,随心所欲地进行拍摄。
It should give us some really dynamic stunning shots.
应该可以拍到一些惊艳的生动画面。