Hi Don, what's new?
嗨,唐,有什么趣闻吗?
Everything!
趣闻无处不在!
What do you mean?
这话是什么意?
The clouds, the grass, this pencil, my chair...
白云,草地,这支铅笔,我的椅子…
Have you been hitting the bottle?
你是不是喝多了?
No.
才没有。
Don't tell me you've had a religious epiphany.
别告诉我你突然顿悟了宗教。
No, it's nothing like that.
不,不是这样的。
Then what?
那是什么呢?
I got contact lenses to replace my glasses, and it's like I'm seeing the world through new eyes. It's miraculous.
我用隐形眼镜取代了传统的眼镜,看世界时像是有了一双新生的眼睛。太神奇了。
Actually Don, there's nothing miraculous about it.
其实吧,唐,这没有什么大惊小怪的。
Do tell.
具体解释一下。
Well, like glasses, contact lenses work by bending light rays just the right amount to make the object come into focus on the retina at the back of the eye.
嗯,比如眼镜,隐形眼镜的工作原理是通过弯曲光线达到适合以使物体成为在眼睛后面的视网膜聚焦。
Sometimes the eye's natural lens has an imperfection or may not be shaped properly, which can make your vision blurry or distorted.
有时眼睛的自然晶状体有缺陷或塑形不正确,这就造成你的视力模糊或失真。
译文来自可可英语