It's Steve and Maggie - Wow English TV.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
Oh, hey. Hello. Hi. Look, I'm making a robot. Yeah. I've nearly finished. I just need to find the things for the robot's face.
哦,嘿,你们好,嗨。看,我在做机器人,是的。我快做完啦,只需要往机器人的脸上放器官就好啦。
Okay. Where is the nose? Let me look.
好的,鼻子在哪里?我来看看。
Oh, haha. Here it is. Look. This is the robot's nose. This is my nose. Haha.
哦,哈哈,在这儿。看,这是机器人的鼻子,这是我的鼻子,哈哈。
Can you touch your nose? Touch your nose. Yeah.
你能摸摸自己的鼻子吗?摸摸你的鼻子,对啦。
Okay. What's next? Let's look for the robot's mouth.
好,下一个是什么?我们来找找机器人的嘴巴。
Hey. Here it is. Haha. Look. This is the robot's mouth. Yeah. This is my mouth.
嘿,在这儿,哈哈。看,这是机器人的嘴巴,对啦,这是我的嘴巴。
Can you touch your mouth? Yeah. Touch your mouth.
你能摸摸自己的嘴巴吗?对啦,摸摸你的嘴巴。
What is it? It's a mouth. Yeah. And this is the robot's mouth.
这是什么?这是嘴巴。对啦,这是机器人的嘴巴。
Right. How about the eyes. Hey, look. The robot's eyes. These are the robot's eyes. These are my eyes. Haha.
好,那眼睛呢。嘿,看,机器人的眼睛,这是机器人的眼睛,这是我的眼睛,哈哈。
Can you touch your eyes? Touch your eyes. Yeah, great.
你能摸摸自己的眼睛吗?摸摸你的眼睛,对啦,太棒啦。
So, I've got the robot's nose, mouth and eyes. But what's missing? Oh, yeah. The ears. Hey.
我有了机器人的鼻子、嘴巴和眼睛,还缺了什么呢?哦,对啦,是耳朵,嘿。
Oh, look. Look. These are the robot's ears.
哦,看,看,这是机器人的耳朵。
What are they? They are ears, they are ears, they are ears.
它们是什么?它们是耳朵,它们是耳朵,它们是耳朵。
What's are they? They are ears, they are ears, they are ears.
它们是什么?它们是耳朵,它们是耳朵,它们是耳朵。
And again. What are they? They are ears, they are ears, they are ears. Yeah. Haha.
再来一遍,它们是什么?它们是耳朵,它们是耳朵,它们是耳朵。对啦,哈哈。
Great. Everything's ready for me to finish the robot. Let's put all these things on the robot's face. Hey.
太棒啦,所有东西都准备好啦,可以用来做完机器人了。我们来把所有这些放到机器人的脸上,嘿。
I need help. Maggie! Maggie! Can you help please?
我需要帮助。麦琪!麦琪!请问你能帮我吗?
No, I'm playing with my blocks. Okay. Coming Steve.
不行,我在玩积木。好吧,史蒂夫,我来啦。
Hey Maggie. Can you give me the nose please? But watch out. This could be dangerous. Okay.
嘿麦琪,请问你能把鼻子递给我吗?但要小心哦,这很危险。好的。
Here we go. Nose please. Okay. Haha.
来喽,请给我鼻子。好的,哈哈。
Is it a nose? No. Haha. It's a mouth, but shhh. Don't tell Steve. Haha.
这是鼻子吗?不是,哈哈,这是嘴巴。但要安静一点,别告诉史蒂夫,哈哈。
Okay. Nose please. Here you are. Thank you. Eyes please. Haha.
好,请给我鼻子。给你。谢谢。请给我眼睛。哈哈。
Are they eyes? No. What are they? Haha. They are ears. Yeah. Haha. But shush. Don't tell Steve. Haha.
这是眼睛吗?不是。它们是什么?哈哈,它们是耳朵,对啦,哈哈。但要安静一点,别告诉史蒂夫,哈哈。
Eyes please. Here you are. Thank you. Mouth please.
请给我眼睛。给你。谢谢。请给我嘴巴。
Is it a mouth? No. It's a nose. Haha. But don't tell Steve. Haha.
这是嘴巴吗?不是。这是鼻子,哈哈,但别告诉史蒂夫,哈哈。
Mouth please. Here you are. Haha. Thank you and ears please.
请给我嘴巴。给你,哈哈。谢谢你,请给我耳朵。
Are they ears? Haha. No. They are eyes. Haha. Don't tell Steve. Hihi.
它们是耳朵吗?哈哈,不是,它们是眼睛。哈哈,别告诉史蒂夫,嘿嘿。
Ears please. Here you are Steve. Thank you.
请给我耳朵。给你,史蒂夫。谢谢。
Hey finished. Hey, look. Oh, that's not right. Oh Maggie. You naughty naughty bird.
嘿,我做完啦。嘿,看。哦,这不太对啊。哦麦琪,你这只调皮捣蛋的鸟。
Look at my robot's face. Eyes, ears, mouth and nose everywhere. It's crazy.
看看我机器人的脸吧。眼睛、耳朵、嘴巴和鼻子乱摆一气,太疯狂啦。
Oh Maggie. Go and play with your toys. I'll finished the robot.
哦麦琪,去玩你的玩具吧,我来完成这个机器人。
Bye, bye everybody. Bye, bye. See you next time.
大家再见,拜拜,下次见。
Heyyyy. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
嘿,嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。