手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

爆笑喜剧电影《恶搞之路》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I don't think we're ever gonna get out of this town.

我觉得我们无法摆脱这个小镇。
I'm telling you, seeing Maria today, that was a positive omen.
我跟你讲,我今天看到玛丽亚了,这就是一个好的预兆。
Maria! Oh, my God, Chris. I haven't seen you in forever.
玛丽亚!哦,上帝,克里斯。我已经好久没见到你了。
If you're ever in Manhattan, I'll show you around.
如果你去曼哈顿的话,我可以带你到处看看。
Great. Yes. Great seeing you, Chris.
太棒了。没错。克里斯,见到你真是太好了。
Look at our lives, man. Spinning our wheels, job after job.
看看我们的生活,兄弟。浪费生命,除了工作还是工作。
Can you just hit that "on" switch on the vacuum for me? Thanks, man.
你能帮我按一下吸尘器上的“开”这个按钮吗?谢了。
Oh, my God! Turn it off. I'm gonna get fired again. Oh.
哦,我的天啊。快关了。我肯定又要被解雇了。哦。
It's finally time for that big adventure, brother.
终于到了冒险的时候了,兄弟。
I'm talking road trip to the promised land, the NYC!
我在说的是去希望之乡--纽约城的公路旅行!

爆笑喜剧电影《恶搞之路》预告片

We're not taking my sister's car, man. She will kill us.

我们不要开我姐姐的车,伙计。她会杀了我们的。
Your sister's in prison. She'll never know.
你姐姐还在监狱里呢。她不会知道的。
Oh, my God!
哦,我的天啊!
I will kill every single one of you if snitches get stitches.
如果有人告密的话,我会杀了你们每个人。
We got four whole days. We can kick back, relax, and breathe in America.
我们有四整天的时间呢。我们可以在美国尽情地快活。
If you wanna turn it around, I'll hold it for you.
你要把它转过来吗,我帮你举着。
Somebody... Turn it off. I swallowed some of it.
快来人...把它关掉。我吞进去了一些。
I'd like to make a toast... Get down.
我要敬酒给...快下来。
He's a little nervous. We're the only black guys in here.
他有点紧张。我们不是这儿仅有的黑人。
Get down from there! I love you all.
快下来!我爱你们。
Y'all seen these dudes right here, they stole my car.
你们见过这俩家伙没有,他们偷走了我的车。
You know, sometimes you just gotta it.
有时候你就是要这么做。
Sorry. I thought the window was open.
抱歉。我以为窗户是开着的。
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做?
You asked for a jump. Don't play with me.
你让我试一下的。别把锅甩给我。
Dude, I'm gonna get a selfie with the gorilla.
伙计,我要去和那只大猩猩来张自拍。
No! No! He's a human being.
不!不!他可是个人啊。
Mind your goddamn business! I'm from these streets!
管好你们自己!我来自这片街区!
People from the street don't hang people from roofs.
这里的人是不会把人挂在屋顶上的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
adventure [əd'ventʃə]

想一想再看

n. 冒险,奇遇
vt. 冒险,尝试

联想记忆
gorilla [gə'rilə]

想一想再看

n. 大猩猩

联想记忆
vacuum ['vækjuəm]

想一想再看

n. 真空,空间,真空吸尘器
adj. 真空的

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。