Haven't you been getting my calls?
你没看到我的电话吗?
I've been busy.
我一直忙来着。
When are you coming home?
你什么时候回家?
I'm staying.
我要留下来。
They put that system in a few years ago after a break-in.
在一次破门案后,他们几年前就安装了这个系统。
Oh, don't worry. Neighborhood's a lot safer now.
哦,别担心。现在附近安全了很多。
I just moved here. I don't really know anyone.
我刚搬到这里来。我谁也不认识。
What brought you to LA?
为什么到洛杉矶来?
Trying to start a new life.
试着开启一段新生活。
Missed one here. Any pets? No.
漏填了一项。有宠物吗?没有。
You got it! We're neighbors.
你住进来了!我们现在是邻居了。
We're having a barbecue. You should come. Welcome!
我们要举办一场烤肉。你应该一起来。欢迎你!
We like to make this place feel like a real neighborhood.
我们想使这个地方感觉像是真正的社区。
We all kind of take care of each other here.
我们在这里都是互相照顾的。
Does the plumbing do that every night? Do what?
水管每晚都这么响吗?什么响?
So tired all the time. Do you hear that noise?
我最近一直很疲惫。你又听到噪音吗?
I don't hear anything very well anymore.
我现在听力不如以前了。
You think I'm crazy.
你觉得我疯了。
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Run! Run!
快跑!快跑!
Help! I need help!
救命!我需要帮助!
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做?
I just wanna go.
我只想离开。
Please. Please. I just wanna go home.
求你了。求你了。我就想回家。
This is your home.
这就是你的家。