Now, we are at the First Station.
现在,我们到了第一车站。
And this is the place you can come to see the Mount Fuji really close.
你在这能近距离观赏富士山。
Lake Kawaguchi is the main lake out of the five lakes.
川口湖是五大湖泊中的主要湖泊。
So enjoy the peaceful sounds of the water ripples and Mount Fuji right in front of you.
你可以享受平静的水波声和眼前的富士山。
I had a really good nap on the bus and now we are at the hotel.
我在大巴上小睡了一会,现在到酒店了。
All Japan Tour booked four-star or higher hotels.
全日本之旅旅行团预订的都是四星级或更高星级的酒店。
This is a really good hotel.
这真是一家超棒的酒店。
Wow, this room is huge.
哇,这个房间真大。
It's bigger than my room back at home.
比我家的房间都大。
The hotel was so nice, they even had a Japanese hot springs which I love to go to after a long day.
酒店很好,甚至有一个日式温泉。度过漫长的一天后,我喜欢去泡一下。
It has everything here, from pizza, pasta to sushi, tempura.
什么吃的都有,披萨、意大利面、寿司、天妇罗。
We are going to take a one and a half hour ride through the countryside and mountains
我们要乘车一个半小时穿过乡村和山间,
to go to Matsumoto Castle, which is one of the twelve original castles in Japan.
前往松本城堡,这是日本十二座原始城堡之一。
Go in the castle.
去城堡里。
Today we come here.
我们今天到这来。
Look for the enemies shooting from these holes.
发现敌人,然后从这些洞里射击。
This is like climbing a mountain.
就好像在爬山。
Imagine, you had to do this everyday in the past.
想象一下,过去你每天都要这样做。
Next we were off to Takayama which is a city located amongst the Japanese Alps.
我们接着去高山市,这是位于日本阿尔卑斯山脉之间的一个城市。
But before that we grabbed lunch up in the mountains.
但在那之前,我们在山上吃午饭。
For lunch we had a Japanese set which included fresh vegetables picked from the local area.
我们午餐吃了日式套餐,包括从当地采摘的新鲜蔬菜。
After arriving in Takayama the first thing you feel when entering this town is the traditional atmosphere it has.
到达高山后,你最先感受到的是这座城市的传统氛围。
Takayama Jinya is the only traditional local government office still in existence.
高山阵屋是唯一一个仍然存在的传统地方政府办公室。
When you wander around the inside you will come across some interesting thing.
在里面转悠时,会发现一些有趣的东西。
This is not for you.
这个不是给你用的。
There are a lot of shops in this area where you can buy souvenirs and street food.
这个地区有很多商店,可以在那里买纪念品和街头食品。
But I recommend trying out this specialty which is the raw beef sushi and the Japanese Sake.
但我建议你试试这道特色菜,生牛肉寿司和日本清酒。
How many types of Sake do you have?
你们有几种清酒?
There's 12.
12种。
If you decide to try all of them, then you can drink all 12!
如果你决定都尝尝的话,那就12种都喝!
Sake Tasting-200 yen; Can also bring cup home.
品酒——200日元;也能把杯子带回家。
Don't put a lot.
别倒太多。
For the main room, this is what it looks like.
主厅就是这样子。
Again it's huge.
还是非常大。
After the hotel buffet breakfast, we visited the Takayama morning market.
吃过酒店的自助早餐后,我们参观了高山早市。
The market was right next to the riverside which gave it a very peaceful and local atmosphere.
早市就在河边,这让它呈现出平和的当地氛围。
I found many interesting stores here like this calligraphy store and a shop that sold marshmallow eggs.
我在这里发现了许多有趣的商店,像这家书法店,还有一家卖蛋黄棉花糖的店。
But I must try at the market is the fresh and sweet Takayama's apple.
不过,我一定要去市场上尝尝又鲜又甜的高山苹果。
There are different kinds of apples but for this season it's Fuji apples.
苹果有很多品种,但这个季节就是富士苹果。
Next we headed up the mountains to see the world heritage-listed Shirayamacho.
接下来,我们上山去看看列入世界遗产名录的爱知县。
Here you can see the farm houses.
你在这里能看到很多农舍。
And even though it was early spring, there was still a lot of snow on the ground and on the houses.
即使是早春,地面和房上仍然有很多积雪。
However you can enjoy different scenic views all year round.
但你能在一年四季欣赏到不同的风景。
For lunch we had a Japanese set meal including soba noodles, tempura, fried chicken and noodle.
我们午餐吃了日式套餐,包括日式荞麦面、天妇罗、炸鸡和面条。
Next we headed to Kendrokuen in Kanazawa which is one of Japan's top three beautiful gardens.
我们接着前往金泽的兼六园,这是日本三大美丽的花园之一。
This park is also beautiful and spring with the blooming cherry blossoms.
这个公园也很漂亮,春天时樱花盛开。
Next we experienced a bullet train ride from Maibara eki to Kyoto which can reach speeds of up to 300 kilometers per hour.
我们随后体验从米原到京都的子弹头列车,时速可达每小时300公里。
After having some free time at Kyoto station to eat dinner, we got dropped back at our hotel.
在京都站吃过晚饭后,我们乘巴士回到酒店。
I don't need two beds, but maybe I can sleep on one and mess up the other one.
我不需要两张床,但也许我可以睡一张床,而在另一张床上撒欢。
The more beds, the better.
床越多越好。
In the morning we visited the famous Kiyomizudera Temple, best known for its wooden stage that is 13 meters above the hillside below.
早上,我们参观了著名的清水寺,它的闻名之处是高出山坡13米的木台。
No, I am goanna say there's a kid, we need to move.
不,这有个小孩儿,我们得挪一下。
Keep going.
继续走。
You're almost there.
快到了。
Keep going.
继续走。
Okay, bend down and touch it.
弯下腰去摸。
To the left.
往左。
We just finished the Kimono Show and this show goes on every hour basically.
我们刚看完和服表演,这个节目基本上每小时都有。
It's a really short show.
演出时间很短。
It's around ten minutes, but you get to see lots of beautiful Kimono and a lot of beautiful girls.
大约十分钟,但能看到很多美丽的和服和漂亮的女孩。
And another must visit area in Kyoto is Gion district, where you can see a lot of the traditional housing.
京都另一个必去之地是吉安区,你在那能看到很多传统住宅。
And if you're lucky, maybe get a glimpse of a Geisha in the street.
幸运的话,你也许能在街上看到艺妓。