The summer of 1995 was the hottest summer in years.
1995年的夏天,是多年来最热的夏天。
The single of the season was Seal's "Kiss from a Rose", and Jim Carrey was the biggest star in Hollywood.
当季的最热单曲是席尔的《玫瑰之吻》,金·凯瑞当时是好莱坞最红的明星。
If you could, would you go down on yourself?
如果可以的话,你会自己给自己口交吗?
I heard Marilyn Manson can do that.
我听说玛丽莲·曼森能做到。
People would probably stop reproducing.
人类可能会停止繁殖了。
Most people aren't aware of the exact moment when they lose their innocence.
大多数人都不会意识到他们失去纯真的确切时刻。
It usually happens slowly.
通常都发生得很慢。
But for me, it was all at once.
但对我来说,这一切都是一次性完成的。
CPD is keeping a close eye on every lead.
CPD正在密切关注每一条线索。
I loved Chrissy.
我很爱克丽茜。
Casper Tatum is easily the town's favorite suspect.
卡斯珀·塔图姆无疑是这个小镇最大的嫌疑人。
Think I got the hots for the dead girl's sister.
我好像迷恋上了那个死去女孩的妹妹。
Casper Tatum killed Chrissy. And he's gonna pay.
卡斯珀·塔图姆杀了克丽茜。他会付出代价的。
Did you do it?
是你干的吗?
You're not fooling me.
你骗不了我的。
Did you see anything?
你看到什么了吗?
I saw a lot of things that night.
我那晚看到了很多东西。
Our town was put under a dark spell in the summer of 1995.
我们小镇在1995年夏天遭到了一场黑暗的袭击。
I was fifteen years old.
那时的我才15岁。