Hey, guys. Charlie here.
大家好。我是查理。
Let's talk a little Weird But True behind the scenes for the sound episode. Whooaaaaa.
今天来聊聊《世界真奇妙》关于声音这一集的幕后拍摄花絮。哇哦。
What are we doing? We go to the quietest room in the entire world which was really kind of a crazy, weird experience.
我们在做什么?我们要去世界上最安静的房间,这真是一种疯狂、奇怪的体验。
I could feel these little pops happening in my tummy and I couldn't figure out what was going on.
我能感觉到肚子里咕噜噜的声音,我不知道是什么回事。
What's going on? My favorite sequence in this whole episode, was the psychologist scene.
这究竟是怎么回事?在这一集里,我最喜欢的是心理学家的场景。
Kirby became the psychologist.
柯比这次是一名心理学家。
I became the psychologist patient who we were exploring my emotions.
我是心理学家的患者,我们要探索一下我的情感。
Think of how you feeling right now?
想想你现在的感受?
From there we went to the auditory neuroscience skit, came back, and then Kirby pulled out the puppets,
然后我们又去看了听觉神经科学的短剧,回来后,柯比拿出了木偶,
which transitioned us to my next favorite part.
我们就进入了我最喜欢的下一个环节。
No this was my favorite part of the whole episode. Wahhhhh.
不,这是整集里我最喜欢的桥段。啊嗷嗷。
Bad cop, settle down.
白脸,冷静点。
The good cop/bad cop scene where Kirby and I are giving the examples of the scientifically proven best and worst sounds in the entire world. Ehhhhhhhhh.
我和柯比在《红脸/白脸》中展示了全世界经过科学验证的最好听和最难听的声音。咦咦咦。
This was the best part, because Kirby is playing against character and super emotional.
这是最好笑的部分,因为柯比要一反常态而且超级情绪化。
What? Wahh wahh wahh. Usually she's very calm.
什么?哇哈哈。她通常是很冷静的。
You think you're so tough?! In this one she was screaming and knocking over cups and getting really into it.
你以为自己很厉害是吗?!在这个片段中,她尖叫着,打翻了杯子,真的沉浸在其中。
She really stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park. Wahhhhh.
她真的表现十分优秀,相当出色。哇哈哈。
So it was a little confusing to write.
写起来有点混乱。
How are you feeling now? There are six scene changes in two minutes, lot of different characters, a lot of different costumes,
你现在感觉怎么样?在两分钟的时间里有六场戏,很多不同的角色,很多不同的服饰,
but we were able to put it together in a way that was just seamless and flows so nicely.
但是我们能够以一种无缝衔接的方式将它们组合起来。