手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 都是管家惹的祸 > 正文

都是管家惹的祸(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:都是管家惹的祸(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Going to the bathroom. Yes, sir. ...with the gun... Yes, sir.

去卫生间......好的,先生。......带着枪......好的,先生。
...and shoot my wife through the head. Yes, sir.
......朝我妻子头上开一枪。好的,先生。
And the man in the bathroom with her, James, shoot him through the head too. (He sneezes.)
还有那个跟她一起在卫生间的人,詹姆斯,朝他头上也开一枪。(他打了个喷嚏。)
Blessiu, sir? Thank you, James. Now, James, do you understand what to do?
布莱修,先生?谢谢,詹姆斯。(译者注:亨利以为詹姆斯说的是“Blessyou.(上帝保佑你。))”。现在,詹姆斯,你明白要做什么了吗?
Yes, sir. You want me to go into the bathroom with the gun, shoot your wife through the head, and shoot the man with her through the head, too, sir. (He sneezes.)
明白了,先生。您要我拿着枪到卫生间去,朝您妻子的头上开一枪,再朝那个跟她在一起的男人头上开一枪,先生。(他打了喷嚏。)
Bless you, James! That's right, sir.
上帝保佑你,詹姆斯!是的,先生。(译者注:詹姆斯以为亨利说的是“Blessiu(布莱修)”。)
Very good, James. Well, just go and do it. James goes off. We hear two gun shots.
很好,詹姆斯。好了,去干吧。詹姆斯下。我们听到两声枪响。
(Looking pleased and smiling to himself) Aha! Good old James! Well done!
(看上去很满意,暗自笑了笑)啊哈!好样的詹姆斯!干得好!
(James comes back slowly, without the gun. )(Into the phone) Hello, sir. Did you hear the shots, sir?
(詹姆斯慢条斯理地回来了,手里没有拿枪。对着电话)喂,先生。您听到枪响了吗,先生?
Yes, James, I did. Is everything all right?
听到了,詹姆斯,我听到了。一切都顺利吗?
Oh yes, sir. I went into the bathroom with the gun, and I shot your wife through the head,
哦,是的,先生。我拿着枪进了卫生间,朝您妻子头上开了一枪,
and I shot the man with her through the head, too. (He sneezes.)
又朝那个跟她在一起的男人头上开了一枪。他打了个喷嚏。
Bless you, James! That's right, sir.
上帝保佑你,詹姆斯!是的,先生。(译者注:詹姆斯以为亨利说的是“Blessiu(布莱修)”。)
Right, and are the two of them dead, James? Oh yes, sir.
好的,他们俩都死了吗,詹姆斯?哦,是的,先生。很好,詹姆斯。
Very good, James. Oh, and James... Yes, sir?
哦,对了,詹姆斯......什么事,先生?

都是管家惹的祸(2).png

What did you do with the gun?

你怎么处理那把枪的?
The gun, sir? Yes, James, the gun. What did you do with it?
那把枪吗,先生?是的,詹姆斯,那把枪。你是怎么处理它的?
Ah, yes, sir. I put it in the swimming pool. The swimming pool, James?
啊,对了,先生,我把它放到游泳池里了。游泳池吗,詹姆斯?
The swimming pool in the back garden, sir.
后花园里的游泳池,先生。
(Looking afraid) But we haven't got a swimming pool in our back garden!
(面露惧色)可是我们后花园里没有游泳池啊!
(Nobody says anything for a moment.) Oh, I see. Well, then, you've got the wrong number, I'm afraid, sir. Goodbye.
两人沉默了片刻。哦,我明白了。好吧,那么恐怕您打错电话了,先生。再见。
Oh, I-er- Goodbye. (James goes back to his work, getting the table ready for dinner. He is smiling and singing quietly to himself.)(Henry sits in his chair, with a very white face.)
哦,我——呃——再见。詹姆斯继续干活儿,往餐桌上摆放餐具。他面露微笑,轻轻哼着歌。亨利则坐在椅子上,面色惨白。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆


关键字: 有声读物 戏剧

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。