For this time, Tokyo hidden spots video, we are going to explore the Suginami area,
这一次,东京不为人知的好去处视频里,我们将探索杉并区,
which is only a few minutes away from Shinjuku.
这离新宿只有几分钟的距离。
It's a bit more of a laid-back hipster area in Tokyo and has a lot of unique places to be found.
在东京地区,它更像是一个悠闲的时髦区,可以找到很多独特的地方。
Me and my friend Mal will be exploring this area for three days and seeing what things you can do, eat and experience here.
我和我的朋友马尔将在这儿游荡三天,看看你能在这儿做些什么,吃什么,体验什么。
Bubble gum contest.
泡泡糖比赛。
Cheers.
干杯。
So come join us for our three day adventure.
来加入我们的三天冒险吧。
There are many hotels to stay in at Suginami.
在杉并区有许多旅馆可以住。
However I recommend staying in this one, especially if you love art.
不过,我建议你住在这里,特别是如果你喜欢艺术的话。
Tell me about this place.
给我讲讲这里。
I mean it's very interesting because it's my first time coming to a hotel that has this kind of concept.
我的意思是这里很有趣,因为这是我第一次来到这种理念的酒店。
So this place we talk about is BnA Hotel.
所以我们经常喜欢这个地方。
And it's the hotel that the whole concept is to support the local community
酒店的整体理念是支持当地社区,
by giving them a place where they can display the art world.
给他们一个展示艺术世界的地方。
And each one is created by different artists.
每个都是由不同的艺术家创作的。
So we have a lot of artist friends and we know that they're really talented.
我们有很多艺术家朋友,我们知道他们很有才华。
And I have them make money out of their hearts.
我让他们借助自己内心的感情赚钱。
So we wanted to create a way where you can support them while running the business.
我们想创造一种方式,在经营业务的同时也能支持他们。
Alright.
好的。
So each time you stay in our hotel, part of the revenue definitely goes to theirs.
每次入住我们酒店,一定会有一部分收入归他们所有。
Next, we decided to head to the park and what I like about thinking of me is that even though it's in the city,
接下来,我们决定去公园,我喜欢的是即使在城市里,
we still have a lot of nature and parks which is grateful when you want to enjoy a bit of the slower life in Tokyo.
我们仍然能接触到自然,有很多公园。当你想在东京享受慢一点的生活时,这是让人觉得值得感激的。
That's perfect.
太好了。
Cheers.
干杯。
This is cocona chocolate.
这是可可巧克力。
So for dinner, we're gonna go have sushi.
晚餐,我们去吃寿司。
A very traditional and local sushi shop.
这是一家非常传统的本地寿司店。
How long has it been running?
它经营了多久?
You ask me? No.
你问我?我不知道啊。
We have been running for 55 years now.
我们已经经营55年了。
From my father's generation.
从我父亲那一代开始。
Over there is the menu.
那边是菜单。
Each set is for one person.
一人一份。
Or you can choose what you like here.
或者你可以在这里选择自己喜欢的。
Is there an English menu?
有英文菜单吗?
Yes, we made one.
是的,我们有。
So good.
真好吃。
So, the fish is really tender, so soft and the rice is not so much.
鱼真的很嫩,很软,米饭不多。
But what's different about this sushi is that they put the sauce on the fish already.
但这寿司的不同之处在于酱汁已经浇在鱼上了。
You don't need too much soy sauce, actually.
实际上,你不需要放太多酱油。
You really taste the fish.
你真的能尝到鱼的味道。