手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 跟我学跟我做 > 正文

如何在两分钟内催眠自己?(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Melody   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Now for the next stage, when we go even deeper.

现在进入下一阶段 我们要更深入了

Soon I am going to count down from ten.

很快我就要倒数10个数了

After each number you are going to feel yourself plunging deeper and deeper into perfect relaxation.

在每一个数字之后 你都会感觉自己越来越深地陷入完全放松之中

You will become sleepy as I get closer to zero, but you won’t fall asleep.

当我接近零时 你会变得困倦 但你不会睡着

With each count I want you to allow yourself to become more at ease.

每数一个数 我都希望你能让自己变得更自在

You will edge closer and closer to a pure feeling of calm.

你会越来越接近一种纯粹的平静的感觉

Keep that breathing steady, you are doing just fine.

保持呼吸平稳 你做得很好

Now I am going to start counting down.

现在我要开始倒数了

You can close your eyes now.

你现在可以闭上眼睛了

Keep the spiral in your thoughts if you want, or just let images or light flicker.

如果你想的话 可以想着那个螺旋图像

10…9…8…keeping breathing slowly,

10 9 8 保持缓慢的呼吸

you are going deeper and deeper with every number, every breath.

你会随着每一个数字 每一次呼吸而越来越进入状态

7…6…5…now you are deeper, even more relaxed.

7 6 5 现在你更深入了 更放松了

Every muscle in your body is perfectly rested.

你身体的每一块肌肉都得到了完美的休息

You are wrapped inside your imaginary blanket, going deeper and deeper.

你被包裹在想象中的毯子里 越陷越深

You can feel the muscles in your face relax, your hands and arms are heavy.

你可以感觉到你脸上的肌肉放松 你的手和胳膊很重

4…3…even deeper now, deeper than before, because the more you plunge, the better you feel.

4 3 现在更深了 比之前更加进入状态 因为你陷得越深 感觉就越好

Now we are going even further, you are letting go.

现在我们更进一步 你意识模糊了

With another deep breath we are going all the way down.

再深吸一口气 我们就一路深入状态

2.

2

You are almost there, feeling as relaxed as you can be.

你就快到了 感觉很放松

Take another slow, deep breath and exhale.

再做一次缓慢的深呼吸和呼气

You are plunging lower, getting heavier and heavier, going further down, further down…your body completely relaxed.

你的身体越来越沉,越来越重,越来越沉 你的身体完全放松了

1.

1

You are there.

你到达了完美的状态了

Counting down is used a lot in hypnosis because it signifies being taken to a place you want to go, which is complete relaxation.

倒计时在催眠中经常使用 因为它意味着把你带到想去的完全放松的状态

When the countdown stops the person should be open to suggestion, almost under a kind of spell.

当倒计时停止时 被催眠的人应该处于暗示之中 几乎处于一种沉迷的状态

There is no rule regarding how many numbers you should use or how much you should speak between those numbers.

关于你应该使用多少个数字 或者这些数字的间隔 没有规则

But you should reassure the person that they are relaxed and in a good place, heading towards an even deeper state of relaxation.

但你应该让对方放心 他们是放松的 他们处在一个好的地方 正走向一个更深层的放松状态

The person might get interrupted with all kinds of thoughts during this stage, but that is normal.

这个人在这个阶段可能会被各种各样的想法打断 但这是正常的

Like seasoned meditators do, just move on and keep counting.

就像经验丰富的禅修者那样 继续前进 继续数数

They might have started now to close their eyes, which is good.

他们现在可能已经开始闭上眼睛了 这很好

Once a person is at the end of this deepening state you can then start with the suggestions.

一旦一个人处于这种深化状态的末尾,你就可以开始暗示了

We looked at a number of popular hypnotism video for stopping smoking and have come up with our very own version of script.

我们看了一些流行的催眠视频戒烟 并提出了我们自己的版本

We might not be as good as the professionals, but you’ll get an idea of what such a script should sound like.

我们可能不如专业人士 但你会知道这样的脚本应该是什么样的

Now you are going to remember yourself as a much younger person.

现在你要记住你变成了小时候的自己

You are walking through a large garden, a place you loved when you were a child;

你正在穿过一个大花园 你小时候很喜欢这个地方

it’s a beautiful summer’s day.

今天是一个美丽的夏日

The warm wind is blowing gently on your body and you can smell the flowers around you.

温暖的风轻轻地吹在你的身上 你可以闻到周围的花香

Just stay in this moment for a while, imagining these pleasant smells and the fine summer weather.

就在这一刻呆一会儿 想象一下这些宜人的气味和晴朗的夏天

…. Now you are walking to the bottom of that garden and the smell of cigarette smoke interrupts your moment of beauty.

现在你正走到花园的尽头 香烟的味道打断了你美丽的瞬间

下载 .jpg

It is bellowing from somewhere in the distance.

它在远处某处肆虐

You walk towards it, only to find among the flowers piles of ugly smoldering cigarette butts.

你朝它走去 却发现花丛中堆满了难看的闷烧着的烟头

You then remember the first time you ever picked up one of these things and put it in your mouth.

你随后记起了你第一次拿起这些东西放进嘴里的情景

That foul taste that overwhelmed all other tastes and smells.

那股臭味压倒了所有其他的味觉和气味

How the smoke burnt your young lungs; how your fingers yellowed because of the nicotine.

你想到烟雾是如何灼伤你年轻的肺的 你的手指是如何因为尼古丁而变黄的

This was not a pleasant feeling.

这不是一种愉快的感觉

You are now trying to think of why you did such a thing in the first place.

你现在在想当初为什么要做这样的事

The garden beyond the smoke where you have found yourself is still beautiful, but obscured by this terrible haze.

你发现烟雾后面的花园仍然很美丽 但是被这可怕的阴霾遮蔽了

Try to imagine why you picked up that first cigarette.

想象一下你为什么要抽第一支烟

These things now disgust you.

这些东西现在让你恶心

They not only smell awful, but you understand just how bad they are for your health.

它们不仅闻起来很难闻 而且你知道它们对你的健康有多坏

They are the reason for your harmony in this wonderful place being upset.

它们是你在这个美妙的地方感到不安的原因

You are not going to smoke one of these things again.

你不能再抽这种东西了

You are free of them now,

你现在摆脱了它们

and you can walk back up to the top of the garden and take in those sweet smells again, with that warm wind blowing against your clear skin.

你可以走回花园的前端 再次感受到那些芳香 温暖的风吹拂着你清澈的肌肤

You have left that smoke for good.

你把烟永远留了下来

It’s a perfect day.

今天真是完美的一天

That’s just an example of how a person might be asked to visualize a situation

这只是一个例子 一个人可能会被要求想象一种情况

in which they imagine something beautiful in the past which suddenly becomes way less beautiful because of the problem in their life

在这种情况下 他们想象一些美好的过去 突然变得不那么美丽 这都是因为他们的生活中的问题

in this case smoking.

比如说这个例子中的吸烟

We took the person back into the past as such regression might help a person to understand why they started smoking in the first place.

我们把这个人带回到过去 因为这样的回归可能会帮助一个人理解为什么他们一开始就吸烟

Regression is used in hypnosis often to help a person to remember an event that had some profound importance.

回归在催眠中经常被用来帮助一个人记住一个具有深远意义的事件

These thoughts might have been lost to that person but came back in the trance state.

那个人可能已经忘记了这些想法 回来时会处于恍惚状态

When they come out of the trance they may not remember exactly where they were taken, but the suggestion might have stuck.

当他们从恍惚中醒来时 他们可能不记得自己被带到了什么地方 但这个暗示可能一直存在

That’s successful hypnosis.

那是成功的催眠

This part doesn’t have to happen at all,

这一部分根本不一定要发生

and you can use the first deepening stages on yourself or on others for simply helping you relax and take a break from the hustle and bustle of life.

你可以把第一个深化阶段用在自己或别人身上来帮助放松 从生活的喧嚣中休息一下

It’s a kind of controlled breathing exercise in a meditative state.

这是一种冥想状态下的控制呼吸练习

While some of you might think this is unscientific,

虽然你们中的一些人可能认为这是不科学的

The U.S. National Institutes of Health says there is evidence it works for a number of problems related to well-being, or the lack thereof.

但美国国立卫生研究院表示 有证据表明 催眠对许多与幸福感或缺乏幸福感有关的问题有效

In one paper researchers wrote,

在一篇论文中 研究人员写道

“Evidence from randomized controlled trials indicates that hypnosis, relaxation, and meditation techniques can reduce anxiety, particularly that related to stressful situations.”

随机对照试验的证据表明 催眠,放松和冥想可以减少焦虑 特别是与压力情境相关的焦虑

They also wrote that it might help with bad habits, chronic pain and phobias,

他们还写道 这可能有助于拜托坏习惯,慢性疼痛和恐惧症

but said the best results often come from being practiced not just once but often.

但他们表示 最好的结果往往来自不只是一次练习 而是经常性

Now let’s see the best way to come out of hypnosis.

现在让我们看看从催眠中解脱出来的最佳方法

All the suggestions you have heard you are going to follow.

你听到的所有暗示都要遵循

You know they are good for you and you have the confidence to follow them.

你知道他们对你有好处 你有信心听从它们

It is within your power to do the right thing.

做正确的事是你力所能及的

In a moment I am going to count to three.

一会儿我要数到三

As I count you are gradually going to awake.

我估计你会渐渐醒来的

At three you will be fully awake and feel alert and well.

数到3时你会完全清醒 感到警觉且状态良好

Ok, so slowly I will count.

好的 我慢慢数数

1…you are becoming aware of the room around you.

1…你开始意识到你周围的房间

2.

2

You are now more alert.

你现在更加警觉了

3.

3

You are fully awake.

你完全清醒了

And that’s it, but as we said, there are many, many ways to do this and the techniques can differ a lot.

就这样 但正如我们所说的 有很多很多方法可以做到这一点 而且各种技巧之间可能会有很大的不同

You get the picture, though.

不过 你明白了

If you are doing this on yourself you can replace the “You” with an “I”.

如果你是对自己做的 你可以用“我”来代替“你”

Obviously to get into a trance like state you won’t be listening to you talk to yourself, but a recording of yourself.

很明显 要进入恍惚状态 你不是在听自己说话 而是在听自己的录音

Now you will go watch our other video “How To Lucid Dream in Your Sleep In 3 Minutes” and like, share and subscribe.

现在你可以去看我们的另一个视频“如何在3分钟内实现从梦中清醒” 并分享和订阅

Now wake back up!

快醒醒

And we’ll see you next time.

下次见

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
interrupted [intə'rʌptid]

想一想再看

adj. 中断的;被打断的;不规则的 vt. 打断;中断

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
regression [ri'greʃən]

想一想再看

n. 复原,逆行,退步

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
alert [ə'lə:t]

想一想再看

adj. 警觉的,灵敏的
n. 警戒,警报

联想记忆
steady ['stedi]

想一想再看

adj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的
v. 使稳固

 
controlled [kən'trəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 受约束的;克制的;受控制的 v. 控制;指挥;

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。