手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 那些你不知道的故事 > 正文

世界上7种不同的披萨吃法--澳大利亚,英国

来源:可可英语 编辑:Melody   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

- Whoa. That's really good.

哇哦 太棒了

- Do I have something in my teeth?

我牙齿里有东西吗

I'm Beryl and again,

我是贝丽尔 又见面了

inspired by my last video, I'm gonna try something.

受我上一段视频的启发 我这期视频要尝试一些东西

I'm gonna have an international pizza party for one.

我要一个人开一个国际披萨派对

I went on YouTube and I said,

我之前在YouTube上提问

"What type of pizza toppings do you like on your pizza and where do you live?"

你喜欢什么样的比萨配料 你住在哪里

And again, you guys responded.

你们再一次回复我了

I looked through the comments

我浏览了这些评论

and I picked out seven topping combinations from seven countries to try out the different ways that you recommend I should eat pizza from around the world.

从你们推荐我应该尝试的世界各地披萨的不同吃法之中 我选中了7个国家的7种顶级配料组合

Instead of spreading this all out over a week.

我不会用一周的时间做这期视频

I, I'm just gonna go for this in one day.

我只想在一天内完成这件事

I think we'll be fine. I think.

我觉得应该没事的 我觉得是这样的

So this is the "Pizza Toppings" episode.

所以这是有关“披萨配料”的一集

So the first pizza I'm trying was submitted from Australia.

我尝试的第一个比萨来自澳大利亚

They said that on their pizza, they like

他们说 他们喜欢在比萨上面放

barbecue sauce,

烧烤酱

ham

火腿

and pineapple.

还有菠萝

I need to use barbecue sauce as the base, instead of tomato sauce.

我需要用烧烤酱做底料 而不用番茄酱

You always need to start with a little bit of cheese on the base.

饼底上面需要先放一点奶酪

Add a little bit of pineapple, put some cut-up ham and top with cheese and put it in the oven.

加一点菠萝 放一些切好的火腿 上面再放一些奶酪 然后放进烤箱

Ta dah!

当当当

Okay, first pizza from Australia.

好了 第一个是澳大利亚的披萨

I have actually never had barbecue sauce on pizza before.

实际上我以前从来没有在比萨饼上放过烧烤酱

This is good.

这很好吃

Okay, the barbecue sauce is kind of sweet and the pineapple's kind of sweet and the mozzarella cheese is saltier.

好吧 烤肉酱有点甜 菠萝有点甜 马苏里拉奶酪更咸一些

Also, there's a bunch of pizzas that have pineapple on them so get ready.

有很多披萨上面会放菠萝

Pineapple is apparently much beloved.

菠萝显然很受欢迎

I don't miss tomato sauce at all on this.

我一点也不想念番茄酱的披萨

images.jpg

I actually love this.

我真的很喜欢这个

Thank you Australia.

谢谢你 澳大利亚

This is fabulous.

这个披萨太棒了

This next way of eating pizza was submitted by somebody living in England.

下一种吃比萨饼的方法是由一个住在英国的人提出的

Although this is a Scottish thing.

这是苏格兰式的披萨

So there's two parts to this.

所以分为两部分

The deep frying part that is

油炸部分包括

flour, baking powder and salt.

面粉 发酵粉和盐

And then the pizza

然后是披萨饼

that you serve with white vinegar and French fries at the end.

最后是白醋和薯条

So you're gonna pour out the flour,

你要把面粉倒出来

not like that though.

不是像这样哦

Clean that up, clean that up.

清理干净

Pour out the flour,

把面粉倒出来

add a little bit of baking powder,

加一点发酵粉

a little bit of salt, some water.

一点点盐 一些水

Mix it up.

搅拌均匀

Ooh a little more water. Keep mixing.

哦 再来点水 继续搅拌

Cayenne 'cause I heard that's good.

辣椒粉 因为我听说这样会很不错

Then it needs to be in the fridge for 15 minutes.

然后需要在冰箱里放15分钟

You're gonna have the oil heating up on the stove.

把油放在炉子上加热

Once the batter is ready, you're gonna take the pizza and cover it in the batter

一旦面糊准备好了 你就把比萨饼放进面糊里

Carefully, ut it into the oil.

小心地把它放进油里

Push it in, get it nice and deep fried.

把它推进去 油炸好

Take it out. Let it cool.

把它拿出来 冷却

Plate it very nicely with french fries.

把披萨和炸薯条很好地放在一起

Ta dah!

当当当

Okay.

好了

This is definitely my first time eating deep fried pizza.

这绝对是我第一次吃油炸披萨

There's a first for everything.

一切都有第一次

So I need to put some vinegar on this.

所以我需要在上面放些醋

Oh God, this is so good.

天啊 这太好吃了

The batter's really crunchy.

面糊真脆

This was my first time deep frying.

这是我第一次油炸

And I feel like it wasn't that scary.

我觉得没那么可怕

There's not much to say, unless you're somebody who really objects to deep frying,

没什么好说的 除非你是一个真正反对油炸的人

deep frying anything makes it better.

万物皆可油炸 而且会变得更好吃

And pizza's no different.

披萨也一样

Yum. The vinegar is good.

啊 醋也很好吃

This is one of those things where you have to like thank the internet.

这是你一定会喜欢的东西之一 感谢互联网

'Cause I would have never, I would have never come across this without you guys.

如果没有你们 我永远不会吃到这样的披萨

重点单词   查看全部解释    
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有创见的,有灵感的

联想记忆
vinegar ['vinigə]

想一想再看

n. 醋

 
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
stove [stəuv]

想一想再看

n. 炉子,火炉窑;烘房;【主英】温室

 
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。