Mom!
妈妈!
Can you feel this? That's cool. Like a superpower.
你能感受到吗?没关系的。就像是一种超能力。
You want to erase yourself, who you were. But you're still you, Sam.
你想抹去自己,抹去曾经的自己。但你还是你,萨姆。
Hello.
你好。
Maybe you should have left it there.
也许你应该把它留在那里的。
She needs a name.
她需要一个名字。
Penguin.
企鹅。
She's a wild bird. She doesn't wantto be stuck inside, does she?
她是一只野鸟。她不想被困在里面,是吧?
The boys and I, we're struggling.
儿子们和我,我们都陷入了挣扎。
You're struggling?
你们陷入了挣扎?
Yes, it's all of us.
是的,我们所有人都是。
Must be weird to have wingsand not be able to fly.
有翅膀却不能飞,一定很奇怪吧。
You seem a bit nervous.
你看起来有点儿紧张啊。
I'm in a wheelchair.
我坐在轮椅上啊。
Wouldn't you rather be in a kayak?
你难道不想坐皮艇吗?
What if something awful happened?
万一发生了什么可怕的事情怎么办?
We don't talk in "what ifs." We live our life.
我们不要去想什么“万一”。我们要为自己而活。
I'm sorry I haven't been strong enoughto help you through it, but I am.
很抱歉,我一直没有足够的勇气帮你度过难关,但现在我可以了。
I'm your mom. Same mom.
我是你的妈妈。和以前一样的妈妈。
Turns out magpies mate for life. Totally monogamous.
原来喜鹊终身只有一个伴侣。完全一夫一妻制。
Maybe that's why they're so miserable.
也许这就是它们会如此痛苦的原因。