They're gone.
他们离开了。
They'll be back for us, won't they?
他们会回来接我们吧?
We're on our own.
只剩我们了。
I can't keep running like this.
我没法像这样一直跑。
We don't have to!
我们没有这个必要!
There's got to be a phone or something.
这里应该会有电话吧。
We find this thing and we go home.
只要找到,我们就可以回家了。
Our rescue will be a Brooklynn exclusive!
我们的营救行动将由布鲁克林独家报道!
A T. rex lair right on top of Main Street.
霸王龙的巢穴竟然就在主干道上。
This is great! This is terrible.
太棒了!真是太糟糕了。
Welcome to Camp Kenji.
欢迎来到健二营地。
Now we just have to find a place to hole up until help arrives.
现在我们得找个地方躲起来,等救援到来。
Run!
快跑!
Over here!
来这里!
Okay, come on!
好啊,来吧!
Wait. What? We're not alone.
等等。怎么了?还有别人在。