Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
我们在天的父,愿你的名被尊为圣。
May your kingdom come, may your will be done. Amen.
愿你的国来临,愿你的旨意承行于地。阿门。
Father Daniel. I would like you to meet Father Peter Costello.
丹尼尔神父。我想让你见见彼得·科斯特洛神父。
Father Daniel comes highly recommended as our newest and finest recruit.
丹尼尔神父被强烈推荐为我们最优秀的新成员。
What did the Archbishop tell you about me?
大主教是怎么跟你说我的?
That you're the best exorcist there is.
说你是世界上最好的驱魔人。
What he didn't tell you was that they can teach you the prayers, but that's not what separates us from your average priest.
他没有告诉你的是,他们可以教你祈祷,但这并不是我们和普通牧师的区别。
You need to be willing to put yourself at risk.
你得愿意把自己置于危险之中。
Change those clothes, you look like a priest!
把衣服换了,你看起来像个牧师!
An exorcist doesn't hide from evil, he runs toward it.
驱魔人不会躲避恶灵,而是一往无前。
You know what I witnessed? It's the epitome of darkness.
你知道我看到了什么吗?那是黑暗的缩影。
This young boy needs help.
这个小男孩需要帮助。
I saw this on the news this morning.
我今天早上在新闻中看到了。
He murdered his family. So what are you waiting for?
他杀了他的家人。你在等什么?
I know you... Father Daniel. From my dream.
我知道你,丹尼尔神父。在我的梦中。
That demon was the strongest I've ever seen.
那是我见过的最强大的恶魔。
Evil is clever.
恶灵都很狡猾。
It needs an army, an army needs soldiers.
它需要一支军队,而一支军队需要士兵。
So they can grow more and more powerful.
这样它们就能变得越来越强大。